Will Friday's game be shown at HSBC?

SDS

I think according to the Sabres website, they will not be having parties at the arena or in the plaza for the away games.

It has to do with the contracts they have with teh networks airing the games or something

Maybe if you ask nicely they will let you set up a chair and your TV with a generator on the sidewalk near the arena.

I think according to the Sabres website, they will not be having parties at the arena or in the plaza for the away games.

It has to do with the contracts they have with teh networks airing the games or something

Maybe if you ask nicely they will let you set up a chair and your TV with a generator on the sidewalk near the arena.

Thanks...

I know during another playoff series my son went to HSBC to watch an away game. I too would love to go and watch the game there, would be fun.

I have never gone to the Party In The Plaza, I am thinking of going on Sunday but might be too nervous.......

They did it a few years ago once they demand for tickets went up and they made it past the second round I believe.

"Due to NHL broadcast restrictions, the Sabres have no plans to host plaza parties for away playoff games."

This was the last line in the article put up on the Sabres Website about the plans for the Party in the Plaza

Though you would probably need to get a permit from the city to do that.

Archived