Pre-Game Show

frissonic

DTV plays the local ads tons of the excessive sweat and celino and barnes commercials

Yes, they do run them on Time Warner, now. But, at one time they didn't. I was just thinking, part of the reason that the pre and post game shows are not run, nation wide on Center Ice, is becasue, essentially, it would be giving out free advertising time to the businesses that advertised during them.

The one that used to kill me was looking at Carl Russo's nasty vericose veins...it was most unappetizing! :death:

Yeah, but that Celino and Barnes spokeswoman is pretty easy to look at!

I was going to say something to that effect, but figured nobody would agree with me, or would not know what I was talking about...

she is easy to look at for sure

What happened - they get sick of everyone referring to them as Buffalo's favorite gay couple so they hire some chick to be the face on their commercials?

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Here in Atl I have Direct TV and the Center Ice package. I was surprised to see I got the entire Sabre Post Game Show without having the Sports Pack. Normally as soon as the game finishes, I get the start of the Post Game show and then the big blank screen. Don't know if this will continue or just a fluke. I will see tomorrow night. Anyone else get the Post Game without the Sports Pack??

Yes the post game has worked on and off for me since the beginning of the season.

Sometimes I get all of it but sometimes it clicks off part way through, mostly it shuts off right after the game.

Thought that was either someone asleep at the switch or their way to tease/bait me into looking into buying.

they should stream pre game show online!

Submit that suggestion to the suggestion box on sabres.com as a bunch of us on here have already done so. So, hopefully it comes through.

Second, the DirecTV feed end 5 seconds after the game was over tonight. Really getting me angry.

The Cellino and Barnes girl? Seriously? Clearly, I'm in the minority on this thread. To each his own I guess.

Submit that suggestion to the suggestion box on sabres.com as a bunch of us on here have already done so. So, hopefully it comes through.

Second, the DirecTV feed end 5 seconds after the game was over tonight. Really getting me angry.

The Cellino and Barnes girl? Seriously? Clearly, I'm in the minority on this thread. To each his own I guess.

Maybe it is because I don't get the HD feed and the picture is slightly stretched, but the lady has the widest face I have ever seen and she scares me every time she comes on and overtakes the screen.

Archived