Season tickets

spndnchz

Hey, I am an end zone season Club level ticket holder and split the season with my bro in law. I get 21 games he gets 20. I try to get to 15 games. I think last year I got to 17 and year before that 13 so 15 is my avg. I believe my bro in law goes to about ten and sells some for close to face value, uses a couple as gifts also. Neither one of us would ever sell a playoff game.

I renewed and I'm pissed. I have really had enough of Darcy and Larry. However we do have a chance to win every game that Miller is in net and I like that. The crowd sucked last year because the games sucked last year. Hard to believe from a season that ended in 1st place but outside of a few small runs the hockey was not entertaining and the crowd reflected that. Get some big guys that will throw their weight around, start a game with Kaleta on the ice and hold him at the boards until the puck is ready to drop and then say go get em to him and watch how this crowd roars again.

I am a loner in my section as far as cheering and tough luck for those around me. God I hate some of them. Lawyers with the wife or their clients etc. Rather spend the game at a table in Harbor Club etc what is this Toronto now? Sometimes they even talk through the whole game about things like how the carrots are doing fantastic this year. I wanted to turn around and say something so many times last year but I am on the front row and there are worse things in life I guess! :nana:

There are some good people around my section but mostly not.

Anyways some of the comments earlier in this thread made me finally register and chime in. I spend a lot of money on my seats. I enjoy the hell out of it for the most part and feel I get my moneys worth. I think my tickets went to $74 this year dont recall off hand but they are $15 per seat cheaper than the section beside me. Thats $1230 bucks extra a year for basically the same two seats. I still get a parking pass included in my seats and have a routine that gets us out of the ramp and home in about 15 minutes. The trick is to have another one or two at the bar and let the traffic clear.

Lets Go Buffalo

Willy

Hey, I am an end zone season Club level ticket holder and split the season with my bro in law. I get 21 games he gets 20. I try to get to 15 games. I think last year I got to 17 and year before that 13 so 15 is my avg. I believe my bro in law goes to about ten and sells some for close to face value, uses a couple as gifts also. Neither one of us would ever sell a playoff game.

I renewed and I'm pissed. I have really had enough of Darcy and Larry. However we do have a chance to win every game that Miller is in net and I like that. The crowd sucked last year because the games sucked last year. Hard to believe from a season that ended in 1st place but outside of a few small runs the hockey was not entertaining and the crowd reflected that. Get some big guys that will throw their weight around, start a game with Kaleta on the ice and hold him at the boards until the puck is ready to drop and then say go get em to him and watch how this crowd roars again.

I am a loner in my section as far as cheering and tough luck for those around me. God I hate some of them. Lawyers with the wife or their clients etc. Rather spend the game at a table in Harbor Club etc what is this Toronto now? Sometimes they even talk through the whole game about things like how the carrots are doing fantastic this year. I wanted to turn around and say something so many times last year but I am on the front row and there are worse things in life I guess! :nana:

There are some good people around my section but mostly not.

Anyways some of the comments earlier in this thread made me finally register and chime in. I spend a lot of money on my seats. I enjoy the hell out of it for the most part and feel I get my moneys worth. I think my tickets went to $74 this year dont recall off hand but they are $15 per seat cheaper than the section beside me. Thats $1230 bucks extra a year for basically the same two seats. I still get a parking pass included in my seats and have a routine that gets us out of the ramp and home in about 15 minutes. The trick is to have another one or two at the bar and let the traffic clear.

Lets Go Buffalo

Willy

Someone beer this man! Or woman!

I'm all for the mini-pack thing.. it's a boon for out-of-towners like me. Not too many other teams offer that, but I'm glad the Sabres have it.

I travel back to Buffalo at least once every year, so I make it coincide with the one weekend when the Sabres get the back-to-back home games, usually in late fall. I still pick up the minimum five games for the mini-pack because the other tickets make great gifts for friends still in Buffalo.

This year there's a couple of back-to-backs at home, so I just might go back for both pairs!

Archived