I've been away? Did I miss the flurry of Sabres signings?`

PromoTheRobot

You drive from Minneapolis to see the games?

I can't tell if this is a serious question or not - so I'll just assume it is.

Yes, I do, but not for all of them. On the other hand, I have a 21 year old son who has seen like 160 of the last 164 home games... him and his friend are on MSG TV almost every game - you'd recognize them from the Sabre commercials.

I can't tell if this is a serious question or not - so I'll just assume it is.

Yes, I do, but not for all of them. On the other hand, I have a 21 year old son who has seen like 160 of the last 164 home games... him and his friend are on MSG TV almost every game - you'd recognize them from the Sabre commercials.

So, how many games is it?

So I've been away for a week or so. No doubt the Sabres have been busy signing those veteran free agents that Darcy said would be more available in the off-season. So who did we get?

PTR

IT'S A WORK...IN PROGRESS. Dont be an a#####e!!!

It's eternally frustrating but we are the powerless. We can all stand atop our soapboxes and preach but we are preaching to the choir. Most here know of the problems of the team but this message is either not heard or not understood by those that can make change. My frustration has quelled and it's turned into apathy. I will root for them as they are my team but I know they are flawed and ultimately not built for success.

Not sure that your comments fit with your mask. :)

Archived