Lindy vs Bylsma - Discussion

ntjacks79

Rene Comeau. A young, bright hockey mind. Why not go out and find the next great one instead of some re-tread?

You happy now, Eleven?

PA, did you spell that correctly? Because Google is not turning up any hockey coaches.

I wouldn't mind seeing Michel Therrien. I'd even give Ted Nolan another shot. Heck, at this point I would welcome Barry Melrose. As I said earlier, unless there is an enormous shakeup with the lineup (doubtful) I am just not looking forward to seeing the same brand of hockey next season that we have seen the last three(5?,...12?) seasons.

It is not so dire that we must accept crap instead of a good coach. I get the fact that you want change, and I'm not against it, but come on, let's get someone good. My problem is, well, who is good, who's out there?

I don't hate the Therrien idea at all. Nolan, well, if you think the offense is stifled now, wait until he's around again. He'll want four Kaletas, four Griers, and four Gaustads to center the Griers and Kaletas. But I don't think he's a bad guy or a bad coach. Melrose? I'll give you a break and pretend you didn't bring him up.

It is not so dire that we must accept crap instead of a good coach. I get the fact that you want change, and I'm not against it, but come on, let's get someone good. My problem is, well, who is good, who's out there?

I don't hate the Therrien idea at all. Nolan, well, if you think the offense is stifled now, wait until he's around again. He'll want four Kaletas, four Griers, and four Gaustads to center the Griers and Kaletas. But I don't think he's a bad guy or a bad coach. Melrose? I'll give you a break and pretend you didn't bring him up.

It's accepted in the front office and the roster. Why not the coach as well?

Sorry about that. I have serious disdain for the 2010 Canadiens (other than Halak), and I definitely disagree with your premise vehemently, but I didn't mean to sound like I was attacking you. Again, sorry.

However, I think that the Habs pretty much proved my point last night... and the ridiculous team they are without stand-on-your-head goaltending.

BTW, what's a "cheeky little brat"? You don't sound like you're from Buffalo. That sounded like an insult I'd hear at London Heathrow. :rolleyes:

I musta had BBC America on in the background, sorry. :D

Archived