Fast forward

Hawk

Now matter what happens in these playoffs. I am extremely excited about the next couple years and beyond. Big and Little Tyler, Luke Adam, Miller and Vanek under contract. and I am sure at least 5 new players due to losses from free agency, will bring many happy years to this board. I think Regier in general has done a very good job in the past couple of years. There may be a couple playersthat may be cancers to the young guys, who may also have to go. Roy for one. He is a loose cannon, that refuses to follow lindy's demands. All in all, we should be very excited about the future. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I agree in part as well. Plus if Kassian develops...he may not be a scorer, but a big body that will drop em and help out some of these little guys.

And hopefully Ennis can turn into another version of Martin St Louis. I think this series is the start of a great rivalry of these 2 teams battling for the division for several years to come.

I agree in part as well. Plus if Kassian develops...he may not be a scorer, but a big body that will drop em and help out some of these little guys.

And hopefully Ennis can turn into another version of Martin St Louis. I think this series is the start of a great rivalry of these 2 teams battling for the division for several years to come.

Definitely! And, I was hoping that Savard would have played in this series because he is a leader on their team and an aptitude and skill player. In his absence the goons took over. Despite that - tonight we overcame and the B's will be second guessing from here out!

GO BUFFALO SABRES!!!

Good post. The bolded part is an interesting possibility.

I think it's likely the new generation includes Kennedy, Gerbe and Sekera. Hopefully Butler too.

I could not agree more. Ennis is just fantastic. He has that rare puck magantism that great players have. He knows when to go all out but he--perhaps more importantly--knows when to watch the play and flow to where the puck will probably be. He could have easily of had 4 goals last night. He is taking the pressure off of Connolly who started to show flashes. Boy, if Timmy gets it going these last two games, look out!

This team was really hurt bad by the injuries, but not because the talent dropped off. It's now apparent that the talent is bubbling to the surface, it just took time for these guys to learn to play with each other. Chemistry doesn't happen overnight. That OT game helped the Sabres grow together. It helped the Sabres more than the Bruins, though the Bruins won. Did you see Roy nail that guy?? This team has got its groove on baby! Make no mistake, the Sabres dominated the Bruins physically last night. It was just beautiful! :thumbsup:

There has been a lot of criticism of the "top six." And perhaps its deserved, but the rest of the forwards are solid. Kaleta is such an important player now. Kennedy is an important piece. Darcy has got a real good group assembled here and I hope they can win these next two games to keep this going. This team can go far if they win this series. That was one of the best games I've watched in years last night.

Archived