Help me give away some t-shirts...

SDS

http://www.celebratebuffalo.com/

I'm trying to think of a away to give some of these to our readers/posters. Maybe 1 t-shirt per win... What could we use as criteria?

Scott, giving away a shirt every win is a really nice thing to do. Do you have 16 of 'em? B-)

If you do give away shirts, probably the easiest way to do it would be through one of PA's trivia contests. (I promise I won't answer them. ;) )

Scott, giving away a shirt every win is a really nice thing to do. Do you have 16 of 'em? B-)

If you do give away shirts, probably the easiest way to do it would be through one of PA's trivia contests. (I promise I won't answer them. ;) )

I would gladly pay for 16 shirts any day of the week...

I was thinking something more random, but still rewarding those who participate. I guess I didn't know how to define "participate"... unless we do trivia and then we take the winning entries and randomize those...

I was thinking something more random, but still rewarding those who participate. I guess I didn't know how to define "participate"... unless we do trivia and then we take the winning entries and randomize those...

What about questions about the game, like those Bills give-aways. Guess the total minutes Mair plays, Guess the combined penalty minutes, combined number of saves, etc.

:worthy:

Agreed. That would be pretty sweet.

What about questions about the game, like those Bills give-aways. Guess the total minutes Mair plays, Guess the combined penalty minutes, combined number of saves, etc.

That's not a bad idea. It could be made something more SabreSpace specific, like guess the number of # of "negative ninnie" posts during the game day thread. :o (Remember, the discussion was to only give the shirts away after wins, so there would be something satisfyingly ironic in making that the criterion. :beer: ) Of course, I wouldn't want to be the mod that actually had to tally up the negative posts, so hopefully somebody can come up w/ a better question. (The number of sexual inuendos posted back at Spndnchz? The number of aliases X-ray uses w/in a single thread? Other?)

:worthy:

Agreed. That would be pretty sweet.

That's not a bad idea. It could be made something more SabreSpace specific, like guess the number of # of "negative ninnie" posts during the game day thread. :o (Remember, the discussion was to only give the shirts away after wins, so there would be something satisfyingly ironic in making that the criterion. :beer: ) Of course, I wouldn't want to be the mod that actually had to tally up the negative posts, so hopefully somebody can come up w/ a better question. (The number of sexual inuendos posted back at Spndnchz? The number of aliases X-ray uses w/in a single thread? Other?)

If we're doing this, a good one would be guess the number of exclamation points in the first "SabresRebpublic" post in the GDT.... :blush:

ok, I'm done now.

Archived