Sabres Playoffs: Online, Overseas

That Aud Smell

I apologize for starting a new thread on this point. I did a few term-searches, but didn't readily find an existing thread.

I have family members who are overseas in Europe and south Asia. Anyone award of any online portals that might carry the Sabres playoff games?

Just to clear something up, because I'm receiving some PMs from complete strangers with 0 posts: I've "known" the posters in this thread for at least a while, so I trust them and am not reluctant to send a link to a website that may or may not be legal (I don't know where the site is based). Most people who are regulars on this board are familiar with the link, anyway. I'm not comfortable posting that link openly, because I think it exposes the owner of this site--at least as far as his license of forum software is concerned--according to something I learned a couple of weeks ago. I'm also not comfortable sending it to people whom I don't know, so I must decline. Please accept my regrets; I recommend Google.

Just to clear something up, because I'm receiving some PMs from complete strangers with 0 posts: I've "known" the posters in this thread for at least a while, so I trust them and am not reluctant to send a link to a website that may or may not be legal (I don't know where the site is based). Most people who are regulars on this board are familiar with the link, anyway. I'm not comfortable posting that link openly, because I think it exposes the owner of this site--at least as far as his license of forum software is concerned--according to something I learned a couple of weeks ago. I'm also not comfortable sending it to people whom I don't know, so I must decline. Please accept my regrets; I recommend Google.

That's a fair statement

I apologize for starting a new thread on this point. I did a few term-searches, but didn't readily find an existing thread.

I have family members who are overseas in Europe and south Asia. Anyone award of any online portals that might carry the Sabres playoff games?

Weird. I'm watching online & thought I'd listen to Jeanerrette on WGR radio online. WGR is like 2 mins behind. So, I get the CBC announcers, who aren't bad.

just no : " he scooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrres!!"

I was a little ticked off at TBN yesterday, looked like he also had the B's feed for the game! I'd gladly rather watch a grainy image on a small laptop screen than have to suffer through the Brickhead and Edwards duo on NESN again.

That being said, Naoko and Kathryn are better eyecandy than Kevin Sylvester will ever be :rolleyes:

Archived