Desperate times for the power play

PASabreFan

Coaches, back off. No more white boards.

Name a player power play coach for 10 games and let the players try to sort it out.

It's not like Ruff hasn't changed his stripes a bit this year anyway, taking his foot off the pedal a bit.

Thomas Vanek. The move would also serve the purpose of making this guy feel important and valued -- and I think this is huge for him. His ice time has gone up in recent games and the production has followed.

Really, how much worse can it be? Two goals the last 39 chances, it's worth the try.

If this group does'nt figure this out before the postseason they won't get a sniff of the second round.They absolutely have to go into the playoffs with the confidence a strong powerplay brings.It's become a game that relies so heavily on special teams play and in the playoffs when every team tightens up systems wise the sabres powerplay will clutch their sticks even harder.###### I don't know,throw Mancari in front of the net?

Coaches, back off. No more white boards.

Name a player power play coach for 10 games and let the players try to sort it out.

It's not like Ruff hasn't changed his stripes a bit this year anyway, taking his foot off the pedal a bit.

Thomas Vanek. The move would also serve the purpose of making this guy feel important and valued -- and I think this is huge for him. His ice time has gone up in recent games and the production has followed.

Really, how much worse can it be? Two goals the last 39 chances, it's worth the try.

I love everything about this. I want to buy flowers for it. But 5 games, not 10.

Archived