I'll predict 8 but hoping for 10 somehow, someway

@ATL - 1

@NYI - 2

@PH0 - 0

@ANA - 2

@LAK - 2

@SJS - 1 (going for a SO loss here)

@VAN - 0

I don't have the W-L-T right against which teams, but I'm spot on with the points so far.

To bad Edmonton isn't on the trip. Stafford is related to the equipment guy. We could have heard about that again.

Harry Neale: "Besides the fact that Miller has the fastest feet in hockey, you know else is interesting about playing Edmonton Kevin? Drew Stafford's uncle is the equipment manager for the Oilers!"

Harry Neale: "Besides the fact that Miller has the fastest feet in hockey, you know else is interesting about playing Edmonton Kevin? Drew Stafford's uncle is the equipment manager for the Oilers!"

Since u brought up Edmonton, I heard on NHL network today that "sources say" Souray doesn't want to come to B-lo. Not because of that, but because he wants to stay further out West.

God, you just made me realize for the 100th time how much I hate Harry on the games(seems like a nice enough fellow)..and me laugh all at the same time

Archived