If the Sabres really want to fire the crowd up ...

carpandean

wow that was good. I enjoyed looking through her other videos, she plays some catchy stuff. Thanks for finding this carp!

I at least smell a soundtrack to an 09-10 highlight video on youtube from someone.

Unfortunately this got me thinking about a tribute video I liked a few years back and I can't find it. :(

Imagine the lights are dark in the arena as the open the playoffs and all of a sudden she appears at centre ice and on the jumbotron and performs as the team comes out onto the ice. Now that would be different!

That would be pretty sweet to see if you ask me. :thumbsup:

That was awesome. If they did that to open a playoff series, that would be flat out spectacular. The dancers could be on skates wearing all the different color jerseys over the years and swinging their scimitars. The place would go flat out crazy..

That's going on my ipod.

How cool was that violin?

I like both versions, but I would guess that the Dave Edmunds version would be more accepted by an HSBC hockey crowd... I think the Pretenders have a live version of the Sabre Dance - I have the audio someplace, but I don't know if I can find a video. I'll post it if I can find it.

To each his own.. Not even a close second to my ear. Sounded to country-ish to me.. I did like it nonetheless.

Country-ish? :blink:

Not seeing that connection at all. I think it was some pretty masterful electric guitar work, though I can understand if you are partial to classical it wouldn't be your cup of tea.

Archived