(OT) End days

PASabreFan

I had to get up last night about 3:30. No prostate jokes. And I'm not a volunteer fireman.

I couldn't get back to sleep, so I turned the radio on. Anything, anything to deaden my mind.

I found this show called "Coast to Coast." The host is a George Noory (sic?). The show had the strangest musical lead-ins (bumps?). One was Mandy Patinkin, I think, singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." The show is about aliens.

Noory was interviewing this fella, let's call him Nathan Freeman (God, please let nfreeman's first name not be Nathan.) I was in and out of full consciousness, but here's what I got: Aliens are here, breeding with humans. And mutilating cattle. 9-11 has something to do with it. It's all leading to what NF called "The Great Deception." When peace finally comes to the Middle East (Obama!), and the Israelites come home, and they put new carpet in The Temple, or something, it will be the beginning. Of the end.

Once things start to unravel, and annihilation of everything is nigh, the aliens will make themselves known to us and offer to help us. And, ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for The Antichrist! It's a trick! Oh yeah, ole AC will be tall -- perhaps in the seven- to eight-foot range -- and have almond-shaped eyes.

That's how I came to conclude at 4:48 this morning that Tyler Myers is The Antichrist! Was I wrong about this guy or what! Baby Jesus my arse.

Archived