Sabres Road Crew

frisky

After the first announcement about the Road Crew thing, I haven't heard it much promoted. I know they had the thing in Tampa, but just by happenstance, I was over there and didn't even know they had groups organized by state. Now, admittedly, I don't venture over at all to the "Official" sabres boards (I like it here), but from looking at the number of people in most groups (mostly 0), I don't think anyone else has any idea that they made groups by state. I'm only the 2nd one in my state's group. Anyways, I just think they should promote it more because I know there's alot of us expatriates spread all across the country. I'm also trying to find a way I can suggest a stop for it but I can't any place I can contact them. Just feels like it's not well organized or managed...and working in the defence industry I've seen my share of disorganization.

After the first announcement about the Road Crew thing, I haven't heard it much promoted. I know they had the thing in Tampa, but just by happenstance, I was over there and didn't even know they had groups organized by state. Now, admittedly, I don't venture over at all to the "Official" sabres boards (I like it here), but from looking at the number of people in most groups (mostly 0), I don't think anyone else has any idea that they made groups by state. I'm only the 2nd one in my state's group. Anyways, I just think they should promote it more because I know there's alot of us expatriates spread all across the country. I'm also trying to find a way I can suggest a stop for it but I can't any place I can contact them. Just feels like it's not well organized or managed...and working in the defence industry I've seen my share of disorganization.

Do you have a link or something on how to set your location? All I could find was the sign up page, and I've already done that. I think I'm registered properly since the logo on the T-shirt they were hocking was 'road-crew philly'.

Word is they did not over promote the first event so they could get a handle on how it would go. They had 150 people turn up and were presently suprised. They plan to put a lot more promotion behind the upcoming events, I believe the next one is Washington in Nov, now that they have a better understanding of how they will run.

Word is they did not over promote the first event so they could get a handle on how it would go. They had 150 people turn up and were presently suprised. They plan to put a lot more promotion behind the upcoming events, I believe the next one is Washington in Nov, now that they have a better understanding of how they will run.

I'm assuming the one in DC will be the night before the game on the 24th? If so, I hope to be there.

Archived