Some questions to start the season Part I

LabattBlue

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which NHL rookie will play the most games with the Sabres this season?

• Gerbe
    • Kennedy
    • Myers
    • Weber
    • Ennis
  2. 2. How many goals does Vanek score?

• 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+
  3. 3. Who will have the most fighting majors?

• Rivet
    • Montador
    • Gaustad
    • Kaleta

On the voting thing... saying that this is a poll doesn't change anything, we already know it's a poll. What you don't seem to understand is that all polls are not voting polls. We could have a poll asking if it's going to rain tomorrow, when you answer that poll you aren't VOTING. No one votes on whether it rains and no one VOTES on how many goals Vanek will score! You are attempting to predict not VOTE.

Definition:

a collective expression of will as inferred from a number of votes

Example

When you vote in an election, you are attempting to will the candidate into office by majority vote.

Dude, you were wrong. Just take it like a man and move on.

...aaaaand blocked.

i voted for Kennedy (think he will be up all year and move around lines 2-4), 46 goals, and big Montador to rack up the fights. He will stand up for all the little guys and Miller all year. I think Myers sticks around all year, but he'll get more days off. I also think hockeytruth is kind of a tool.

Kennedy stays up the longest - unless we start off in a major slump and Ruff has to change things around, he'll be conservative and go with experience on the blueline, meaning Myers goes back to the Rockets. unless of course Myers really shines enough to become the second powerplay unit QB and plays lights out shutting down other team's second lines..

Vanek scores 40-49, and gets more ice time this year. he finally shows more than a glimpse of the two-way player that Ruff dreams him to become. this year i wager that Vanek shoots more than previous seasons too.

Montador becomes that older brother who beats up on other kids in the neighborhood when they call his kid bro names.. only this older brother hangs out with a bunch of roughnecks who go by the names of Rivet, Goose and Grier.. Miller, Sekera and Butler find themselves constantly buying Monty steak dinners to thank him.

• 6 months later...

Correct Answers...

Question # 1 Which rookie will play in the most games for the Sabres?

Answer - Myers 82, Kennedy 78, Gerbe 10, Ennis 10 & Weber 0 (17 people voted for Myers)

Question #2 How many goals will Vanek score? (Before anyone replies that he was hurt, the question wasn't how many goals will he score if he stays healthy ) ;)

Answer - 28 (0 people voted for 20-29)

Question # 3 Which Sabre will have the most fighting majors?

Answer - Montador 7, Rivet 6, Gaustad 4 & Kaleta 4 (40 people voted for Montador)

PS I went 0 for 3

Archived