Golisano goes Ross Perot on us

PASabreFan

The effort will cost lots of money, which is not a problem because Golisano has lots of money. But the idea, according to Golisano political point man Steve Pigeon ? is to ?tell his story

Nobody understands me....... I had to move because the men in dark suits followed my family around.......... The top to bottom review was completed and revealed we are who we thought we are......Monica has this little thing she can do with a tennis racquet that....... :o

The effort will cost lots of money, which is not a problem because Golisano has lots of money. But the idea, according to Golisano political point man Steve Pigeon ? is to ?tell his story

Nobody understands me....... I had to move because the men in dark suits followed my family around.......... The top to bottom review was completed and revealed we are who we thought we are......Monica has this little thing she can do with a tennis racquet that....... :o

Maybe he and Larry will bring charts to show how those injuries to core players killed them.

If he talks about hockey at all, I am sure it will be the same old tired excuses.

The effort will cost lots of money, which is not a problem because Golisano has lots of money. But the idea, according to Golisano political point man Steve Pigeon ? is to "tell his story

:thumbsup:

First laugh I've had today.

Advice for Tommy G. :

1) Forget about going on TV - the only thing Western New Yorkers would be interested in hearing would be news about the Sabres.

2) Take the money that you were going to spend on the TV time and buy out Larry Quinn's shares in the hockey team - and a bus ticket to Cleveland for LQ.

3) Call Darcy Regier and tell him he now has the cash to go sign some decent players.

4) When Buffalo wins the Stanley Cup, EVERYONE will listen to you.

5) Run for office - after bringing Lord Stanley's silver chalice to the city, Buffalonians would vote for you as pope, president or benevolent despot.

6) Bask in the never-ending love and respect of every Sabre fan.

“He’s basically doing ‘Tom Golisano in His Own Words,’ ” Pigeon said. “He’ll talk about myriad issues, including his involvement with the Senate and the reforms that resulted. He’ll also talk about some sports stuff and the Sabres.”

Maybe talking about the Bills?

This just sounds like a little PR move to get back into a bit more positive light with Buffalonians.

Archived