08-09 Video

Mbossy

This one's on SabreSpace news page, thought I'd bring it over here.

It's awesome.

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

Remembering were I was for most of those games. Good times man, good times.

That is a really nice video. My one complaint is that the goal at 0:47, which was arguably the best play of the year, isn't given its due coverage. If you are not paying attention, it just looks like Roy getting pushed over. Other that than, I like it. It is amazing how good you can make a mediocre season look with a four minute video.

I hadn't seen that one yet. That was very good. Like wonderbread said - I miss hockey! Watching that, and considering the roster tweaks - damn, if the Sabres could just get their #%^$#! together this coming season, they could be a hell of a team. I'M A FAN!

I hadn't seen that one yet. That was very good. Like wonderbread said - I miss hockey! Watching that, and considering the roster tweaks - damn, if the Sabres could just get their #%^$#! together this coming season, they could be a hell of a team. I'M A FAN!

Link?

That is a really nice video. My one complaint is that the goal at 0:47, which was arguably the best play of the year, isn't given its due coverage. If you are not paying attention, it just looks like Roy getting pushed over. Other that than, I like it. It is amazing how good you can make a mediocre season look with a four minute video.

That's what I thought , but it is great marketing if you can give the FO credit for anything they sure do know how to do that... All said it is fun to watch and reflect... Is now the time to start the ticker count down for the real hockey season to start... I do miss it.

The video was awesome, while of course also being sugarcoated. Except for the devastating sequence where the editor shows Miller being run, Peters being bitten, Kaleta being plowed to the ice and some other Sabre being cheap-shotted. The editorial message was quite clear. I followed this YouTuber all year. Tremendous efforts.

The video was awesome, while of course also being sugarcoated. Except for the devastating sequence where the editor shows Miller being run, Peters being bitten, Kaleta being plowed to the ice and some other Sabre being cheap-shotted. The editorial message was quite clear. I followed this YouTuber all year. Tremendous efforts.

You've been following the Tube longer than that........ WILBUR.. :nana:

Archived