nfreeman

Showdowns in DC and NJ  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win tonight?

• Rangers and Devils
    • Rangers and Hurricanes
    • Capitals and Devils
    • Capitals and Hurricanes

I thought it might be interesting to see how good the group here is at predicting games not involving the Sabres.

I picked the Capitals and the Devils.

It must be nice to have a dog still in the fight.

I'd like to see the Caps and Devils (I shudder saying that, but distaste for Carolina trumps), but I voted Rangers and Canes. I think the Canes have momentum and a more scoring treats. The Rangers advance via Lundquivst stopping everything and the kitchen sink that'll be thrown at him.

Capitals and Devils. Devils play deadly at home. And Caps are red hot right now while NYR are in disaster mode. I am really interested to see the Caps game because I think Alex Ovechkin could have a real special night. No way will he lose this series. He will be hitting everything in sight and might score a goal or two. The guy is going to be beast-mode tonight.

Have not heard one single person say they think the Rangers will win. It has all the appearances of a blowout. Would like to see the Rangers win but agree with all that Washington have it going now , they win easy tonight.

Canes - Devils a harder call. A few early penalties Canes get ahead, you never know, these teams are closer. Think in end New Jersey more experienced find a way to win. This should be best game of night unless you get turned on watching Ovechkin with a five point night, and announcers creaming their shorts over him.... ragging on Tortorella and Avery.

Have not heard one single person say they think the Rangers will win. It has all the appearances of a blowout. Would like to see the Rangers win but agree with all that Washington have it going now , they win easy tonight.

What, other than me?

:lol: (good for you)

They certainly were two great games last evening. And it goes to show why they play the games as the say. No way thought the Rangers would make it even close, and the last two minutes of Canes - Devils, for me at least a shock. Not so much the tie , but then to score the winning goal , talk about letting all the air out. Didn't like last nights results, but good for them, well deserved.

What, other than me?

Archived