Looking forward to next season and attendance

Claude Balls

First of all, if the Sabres head into next season without any major shakeup, like just a few mediocre off season moves (like every other year) who will spend the money to watch this team play early on? If you are a season ticket holder, will you renew without any significant changes? If the team gets off to a slow start will you go? The HSBC has been selling out for a long time, but how much longer can we as fans put up with this half ass organization running the way it has been for 3 years now? I for one will not spend a dime to watch this team unless something major happens. This off season can make or break the future of this team IMO. TG is all about making money, well let's see what he does after 6 or 7 home games with 10 to 12 thousand in the house.

I'm a die hard Sabres fan for 41 years (well more like 35 or so) and this is the most fed up I have been with this entire organization.

First of all, if the Sabres head into next season without any major shakeup, like just a few mediocre off season moves (like every other year) who will spend the money to watch this team play early on? If you are a season ticket holder, will you renew without any significant changes? If the team gets off to a slow start will you go? The HSBC has been selling out for a long time, but how much longer can we as fans put up with this half ass organization running the way it has been for 3 years now? I for one will not spend a dime to watch this team unless something major happens. This off season can make or break the future of this team IMO. TG is all about making money, well let's see what he does after 6 or 7 home games with 10 to 12 thousand in the house.

I'm a die hard Sabres fan for 41 years (well more like 35 or so) and this is the most fed up I have been with this entire organization.

If this team doesnt get about 2 very good players in the offseason they will repeat thisseason next season...cough...

Look forward to the Sabes in that 9-11 slot next year.--But the good thing is..they are 2 to 3 players away from being in the 3-5 slot in the east.

If this team doesnt get about 2 very good players in the offseason they will repeat thisseason next season...cough...

Look forward to the Sabes in that 9-11 slot next year.--But the good thing is..they are 2 to 3 players away from being in the 3-5 slot in the east.

Good way to say it. If they drop the deadwieght,and bring in the rights guys, it is unquestionable that they are a 4th to 6th seed team. That is what is so maddening with management.

If theres no shake up i'm not buying any tickets. I would love to see TC in action though. But without a shakeup,im not wasting hard earned money,nor time.

I was in shock 2 offseasons ago...Last offseason I was at where you are now...I want changes..They had theyre chance to build a Stanley Cup winner and they blew it bigtime..Let some else have a shot..I'm all for getting rid of Regier and Ruff...Let some one else make the changes on the roster because these guys have lost what ever magic they had

Renewing!

Sucker :nana:

Renewing!

Here ya go Labatt. This link's for you! Sabres are way ahead of you brother, hope you have that extra 5% saved up. This seems to be more proof the Sabres don't give two fecal mounds about being a contender.

Money please!

Someone should also tell them there will be no 09 playoffs for their fans.

Archived