The No-Playoff Blues

bob_sauve28

Well, with all of my projects and exams coming up over the next 2 weeks, I can worry about those than watch the Sabres in the playoffs since they won't be there. I guess there is a silver lining, but I'd rather watch the Sabres in the playoffs and worry about grades later, not that grades even matter in my program as we don't really have any grades.

Well, with all of my projects and exams coming up over the next 2 weeks, I can worry about those than watch the Sabres in the playoffs since they won't be there. I guess there is a silver lining, but I'd rather watch the Sabres in the playoffs and worry about grades later, not that grades even matter in my program as we don't really have any grades.

You still have to study, though, don't you?

You still have to study, though, don't you?

Sadly, yes. It's nice because there's no pressure of grades and the focus is on learning, but the amount of work is just overwhelming sometimes. And, frankly, in programs like these, you really get what you put into it, so you definitely want to take things seriously so that you get the most out of the classes, assignments, and program overall.

Archived