Who Should Go?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should Go?

• Regier
    • Ruff
    • Both
    • Neither
    • Doesn't matter; ownership is the problem

Get rid of Larry Quinn, Darcy Regier and video scouting. GET SOME HOCKEY PEOPLE AT THE TOP OF THIS ORGANIZATION!! Quinn doesn't know jack squat about hockey. Galisano too for that matter. They are all businessmen, not hockey guys. I say keep Ruff. He's a good coach, he just needs more talent. I believe it all starts at the top, that means you Tom G and Larry Q.

Bucky Gleason's article yesterday was spot on! Did you guys read it?

Get rid of Larry Quinn, Darcy Regier and video scouting. GET SOME HOCKEY PEOPLE AT THE TOP OF THIS ORGANIZATION!! Quinn doesn't know jack squat about hockey. Galisano too for that matter. They are all businessmen, not hockey guys. I say keep Ruff. He's a good coach, he just needs more talent. I believe it all starts at the top, that means you Tom G and Larry Q.

Bucky Gleason's article yesterday was spot on! Did you guys read it?

I agree.

I've been one that has been complaining about losing Drury & Briere since it happened. I remember getting bashed by one of the moderators, saying I didn't know what I was talking about...well, it's been 2 years since Drury & Briere left town and we've missed the playoffs every year since. It was obvious that the moderator was severly drunk off the Golisano/Quinn/Regier kool-aid, that his judgment was heavily impaired.

I also remember after last season, people on here were saying that the previous 2 teams that went from winning the president's trophy to missing the playoffs the next year, went on to winning the Stanley Cup the following year, well that didn't workout so well for us this year.

As long as we have the current boneheads in management, nothing will change. They're gonna keep hoping that Ruff can make below average talent into superstars.

As long as we have the current boneheads in management, nothing will change. They're gonna keep hoping that Ruff can make below average talent into superstars.

Spot on posts. I'm hoping this is a humbling experience for Larry Quinn; perhaps now he sees the error of his ways. All Quinn needs to do is set the budget for Regier, and allow Regier to make the calls. Darcy does have it in him to draft smart and make good trades. It seems he just has had his hands tied the past few seasons by an ownership apparatus that isn't financially prepared to go all the way to win.

If Quinn doesn't change, and continues to superimpose his own "input" on the GM, then perhaps its time to bring in a stronger GM, one who will stand up to Quinn and do what needs to be done.

Spot on posts. I'm hoping this is a humbling experience for Larry Quinn; perhaps now he sees the error of his ways. All Quinn needs to do is set the budget for Regier, and allow Regier to make the calls. Darcy does have it in him to draft smart and make good trades. It seems he just has had his hands tied the past few seasons by an ownership apparatus that isn't financially prepared to go all the way to win.

If Quinn doesn't change, and continues to superimpose his own "input" on the GM, then perhaps its time to bring in a stronger GM, one who will stand up to Quinn and do what needs to be done.

I agree 100%. Regier does make smart draft decisions. We've all seen it. Ownership keeps him in check with their cheapskate ways. That is what is killing this team. Provide the money and means, and let Darcy and Lindy run the show.

Archived