You are happier if...

spndnchz

Just for argument sake  

27 members have voted

1. 1. I would be happier if Darcy... pick one extreme or the other.

• Blow it up
    • Do nothing

I vote to keep it the same.. If you're dealing from strength and playoff security you can take a chance. If you're dealing from weakness and playoff insecurity you are gambling the future on high price, temporary talent. You'll end up over paying for a chance that may/may not work out for you.

Come on now, this team excels at one thing: being middle of the road. We won't be going near either extreme. ;)

Naturally. Realistically speaking neither are a real option. But just for fantasy's sake, it would be fun to see them clean house and make all sorts of ridiculous trades and waives.

How sad is it that we'd rather see them blow it up, then go for it.

Are we fans or what! Maybe we just like punishment. :wallbash:

I don't see how blowing this team up hurts it's chances in any way. Addition by subtraction in numerous cases. There's probably some hard working rookies out there with a better chance of getting us somewhere in the playoffs than some of the heartless schmucks on this team currently. Blowing it up might not hurt THAT bad.

I'm ready to blow it up and see how far we go. I'd call it "The Chz experiment".

Because because we don't blow it up, doesn't mean we do nothing. This team needs to add another tough d-men, not a star but someone like a Rivet.... and needs another scorer. Like a Jokinen or a Frolov. That said, i'd be my best to get those 2 pieces.... and would put on the table Paille, MacArthur, Gerbe, Max, Tallinder, 1st round pick and TJ Brennen. And see what kind of package i would make to get that. But i wouldn't call that "blowing it up".

How sad is it that we'd rather see them blow it up, then go for it.

Are we fans or what! Maybe we just like punishment. :wallbash:

Blowing it up would mean we WERE going for it. I'm not voting either way, because I feel we'll only make a couple of minor deals, which is on par with what we've accomplished this year. I think someone else referred to it as "middle of the road".

Im not down for doing anything too drastic and fiscally irresponsible. This is a team that has great potential, and were heading in the right direction. We need a couple additions, along with a few subtractions, but we have a solid base.

It's amazing what one or two players can do for a team; the key is, we need to acquire those one or two players.

Archived