This is going to be a bloodie finish

Lethbridge Broncos

Well, the sabres playoff has started. in addition to having to win 24 games to win the cup -- they now have to win another twelve or so to finsih the season, to make it to the dance. that is a quite a task considering the fact they are with out their #1 goal scorer and #1 netminder.

it would be very hard for any GM or personell director to heal the problems here. to watch 60 games go by with a roster you know is inferior must be a terrible feeling -- and would keep me up at night. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 place are all still available to this club -- but is it really? i mean, is this club focused enough? Are they peaking right now? are they geared up? rivet had a players only meeting yesterday -- the club kind of responded but the message did not take. i cant imaging how much more ruff can whip them before they break on this stretch run. the other clubs are focused. jsut watch how desperate everyone is right now. pittsburg is now in 6th gear and their players are walking around with their chests out full of confidence.

this sabres roster has no moxie. it has no savvy. it has no personality. it has a few emoitonal players, but far to many passengers. anyone that comes back to the bench after a shift at this time of the season without being in pain from a 50 second explossion of passion and energy should be moved off the roster. now is when you know who you can go to battle with -- and who will have your back. no need to be sentimental here -- during war, you do what is best for the convoy. the front office must figure out who the weak links are and cut them down. add, as best as possible, the stronger links that may be available. easier said than done...

Well, the sabres playoff has started. in addition to having to win 24 games to win the cup -- they now have to win another twelve or so to finsih the season, to make it to the dance. that is a quite a task considering the fact they are with out their #1 goal scorer and #1 netminder.

it would be very hard for any GM or personell director to heal the problems here. to watch 60 games go by with a roster you know is inferior must be a terrible feeling -- and would keep me up at night. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 place are all still available to this club -- but is it really? i mean, is this club focused enough? Are they peaking right now? are they geared up? rivet had a players only meeting yesterday -- the club kind of responded but the message did not take. i cant imaging how much more ruff can whip them before they break on this stretch run. the other clubs are focused. jsut watch how desperate everyone is right now. pittsburg is now in 6th gear and their players are walking around with their chests out full of confidence.

this sabres roster has no moxie. it has no savvy. it has no personality. it has a few emoitonal players, but far to many passengers. anyone that comes back to the bench after a shift at this time of the season without being in pain from a 50 second explossion of passion and energy should be moved off the roster. now is when you know who you can go to battle with -- and who will have your back. no need to be sentimental here -- during war, you do what is best for the convoy. the front office must figure out who the weak links are and cut them down. add, as best as possible, the stronger links that may be available. easier said than done...

Theyre sunk..As Dave Chapell would say..If a guy gets jzzd on in the fore head that will put a rap on the day...

You started a thread for this??? The argument is redundant and is only rehashing what everyone else has been saying throughout the course of the season.

We all know what Darcy ought to do (but won't because he's not that style), and we all know what certain players ought to do or where they should go (but won't do anything and more than likely won't get moved).

No offense, but you need to come up with something much more meaningful than this.

Huh? The entire season we have been saying that the playoffs started? HOw can that be? the post is that the playoffs are here -- now you know (like in the game last night) who is really a warrior and who isnt. guys might be able to loaf during the regular season --- BUT when you get threatened to move your family and have your kids go to new schools before the years is over, adn have to sell your house, and your wife has 20 girfriends she dont want to leave, and you go a team full of new faces --- you respond. this sabre roster, some on it, dont seem to care at all.

the post is very germane and not a rehash. the final push is here -- the accountablity JUST ROSE to peak level!

i have no idea what you do for a living sir. but this is a profession where you must produce or you are gone. this roster doesnt seem to appreciate that. the culture must change. during the montreal game in a few days, one day before the deadline, you better see blood and guys. the GM must move the guys who dont show up in the game -- no matter who they are.

You started a thread for this??? The argument is redundant and is only rehashing what everyone else has been saying throughout the course of the season.

We all know what Darcy ought to do (but won't because he's not that style), and we all know what certain players ought to do or where they should go (but won't do anything and more than likely won't get moved).

No offense, but you need to come up with something much more meaningful than this.

i have no idea what you do for a living sir. but this is a profession where you must produce or you are gone. this roster doesnt seem to appreciate that. the culture must change. during the montreal game in a few days, one day before the deadline, you better see blood and guys. the GM must move the guys who dont show up in the game -- no matter who they are.

:lol: :lol:

Quarters, semi's ,conf finals, cup finals . All best of 7, meaning 4 wins will win the series, multiply by 4 equals 16 wins. Correct me if I am wrong

Yep, 16 brutally tough playoff wins gets you Lord Stanely. Not sure where he got 24 from???

Archived