[OT] NBA All Star Game

stenbaro

I'd rather to pics of Rosie O'Donnell than watch an NBA game. What a terrible product that league is. If you like the sport of basketball, go watch college hoops.

Way too much info.... :sick:

The NBA is corrupt and over-hyped, IMO. Perhaps I'm sick of it because of the 55 minutes per hour that E$PN dedicates to it, but I can't see myself watching it anymore. It used to be where I could watch some games, then I just tuned in for a playoff game here & there, then just the finals, now I can't stand any of it.

Way too much info.... :sick:

The NBA is corrupt and over-hyped, IMO. Perhaps I'm sick of it because of the 55 minutes per hour that E$PN dedicates to it, but I can't see myself watching it anymore. It used to be where I could watch some games, then I just tuned in for a playoff game here & there, then just the finals, now I can't stand any of it.

My question is: who watches the NBA? I understand urban populations being attracted to the league but I can't imagine that's enough to support it.

That Shaq dance was awesome. Imagine that, an NBA player having fun at an all star game and "entertaining" everyone. Imagine the NHL letting its players market the game like that. Having fun.

Shaq may be a lot of things, but to say that wasn't fun to watch is plain and simply not accurate. And besides it being funny, the big guy can dance too!

Archived