Should the Sabres let Butler and Weber play for Portland tomorrow?

LabattBlue

As long as they are just "hanging out" why not let Butler and Weber suit up for Portland tomorrow night at HSBC?

By the way for those who don't follow the AHL closely, Portland has tailed off in a big way after the amazing start and is currently in a 4 way tie for 7th place in the conference.

As long as they are just "hanging out" why not let Butler and Weber suit up for Portland tomorrow night at HSBC?

By the way for those who don't follow the AHL closely, Portland has tailed off in a big way after the amazing start and is currently in a 4 way tie for 7th place in the conference.

I would vote for not suiting them up. Let Portland do there thing just like any other night.

BTW, any televised online outlets would be appreciated on this one, Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

No.

Too many injuries already, and chances of one of them picking up a freak injury in a game at the farm doesn't sit too well with me.

Just my 2 cents.

Besides the injury factor, like Kevin Dineen said, this is a big deal for players that may never play in the NHL. Why take those guys out?

I'd rather see Weber instead of some call up scrub from the ECHL who has been signed due to injuries(Card and Funk I believe are both still out with concussion problems).

I guess I am just being selfish as I will be at the game. :D

Besides the injury factor, like Kevin Dineen said, this is a big deal for players that may never play in the NHL. Why take those guys out?

Playing in a half-full NHL arena on a team with just a few NHL-caliber players ... should give them a pretty good idea of what it would be like to play for the Thrashers. ;)

No way we would be crying up a storm here if either of these guys got hurt. Labatt you'd be in on it and PA would call you selfish cause you were at the game. Next thing you know some joker would snipe DR for not pulling the trade move. Furthering the insanity on this forum.

No way we would be crying up a storm here if either of these guys got hurt. Labatt you'd be in on it and PA would call you selfish cause you were at the game. Next thing you know some joker would snipe DR for not pulling the trade move. Furthering the insanity on this forum.

I already called myself selfish a few posts ago. PA would just be piling on. :D

Archived