The Ryan Miller Appreciation Thread

bob_sauve28

Now you've done it.

/smite Ryan Miller

:blush:

Bless us oh Hockey Gods for one of our flock has sinned. Ryan Miller's last SO was TWO games ago... I still need to confession my sins:

1. I said nasty thing about Ryan's eyes.

2. I swear when Ryan let's in the seemingly ever present "softie"... Also kick the cat!

3. Forgive me for calling Ryan "too thin."

4. I cringe and cover my eyes in fear when the opponent has the puck on the perimeter or at the point.

5. I have nasty thoughts for other players on the team when they seem to "screen" Ryan or can't get one of their skates or sticks out of the way fast enough.

Bless us oh Hockey Gods for one of our flock has sinned. Ryan Miller's last SO was TWO games ago... I still need to confession my sins:

2. I swear when Ryan let's in the seemingly ever present "softie"... Also kick the cat!

4. I cringe and cover my eyes in fear when the opponent has the puck on the perimeter or at the point.

5. I have nasty thoughts for other players on the team when they seem to "screen" Ryan or can't get one of their skates or sticks out of the way fast enough.

:lol: , Nice

So if were confessing;

1. Nope

2. Yassir

3. Nada

4. Maybe sometimes

5. Only when they deflect it in.

Forever and Ever Amen.

If he would grow that scruff beard of his back he would look like the Geico caveman again :D

Sticking back to the theme of this as being an APPRECIATION THREAD.

I still appreciate Ryan and what he does for the team... By no means do I want anybody to think otherwise.

I am still gonna cringe when the other team is cycling the puck from far out! Oh, and if the other players on the Sabres are reading this thread:

"Get out of the damn way!"

I will appreciate you a lot more Ryan!

;) ;)

There is still time to change your fate. Say three Hail Larry (Playfair)'s and The (Dixon) Ward's prayer before gametime, or Miller lets in TWO softies tonight.

The Hockey Gods have spoken. (thunder, lightning boom crash etc etc)

There is still time to change your fate. Say three Hail Larry (Playfair)'s and The (Dixon) Ward's prayer before gametime, or Miller lets in TWO softies tonight.

The Hockey Gods have spoken. (thunder, lightning boom crash etc etc)

Not fair, you didn't mention anything about what could be done to save the shootout.....

Not fair, you didn't mention anything about what could be done to save the shootout.....

:lol:

Ya... How did that slip my prayer list? They are toying with us I tell you! Testing our faith! After Spezza missed and Kotalik buried his... Who would have thunk?... He was only one save away from a W!

:wallbash: :wallbash:

Yup, I really thought we had a win in the bag! :doh: :bag:

I will cut him some slack... He was 2nd star and the Sabres did get a point on the road against a desperate Sens chomping at the bit to get a W for their new coach.

Maybe after 65 minutes on the ice Ryan had to hit the head and take a poopy? ;) ;)

Archived