Is Jack edwards the most annoying announcer

plenzmd1

I have always hated this guy, but witht he Bruins winning this year he is just getting unbearble. I understand a local guy being homerish, hell RJ is a perfect example of that. It was great when Lorentz was around as I thought he was a little more balanced, but either way you expect some hometeam slant. But this just sucks, and Brick goes on to encourage him.

So here is the call of Edwards yesterday from a fight in the Bruins Habs game.

PSyH5hbofWM

On another announcer note, here is a list of the 50 worst announcers according to yahoo

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/Turn-it...37612&cp=12

I have always hated this guy, but witht he Bruins winning this year he is just getting unbearble. I understand a local guy being homerish, hell RJ is a perfect example of that. It was great when Lorentz was around as I thought he was a little more balanced, but either way you expect some hometeam slant. But this just sucks, and Brick goes on to encourage him.

So here is the call of Edwards yesterday from a fight in the Bruins Habs game.

On another announcer note, here is a list of the 50 worst announcers according to yahoo

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/Turn-it...37612&cp=12

Yeah, he just straight up calls Alex Henry a goon, insults his hockey skills, and then implies that he should be in prison. I'm sure he dislikes the Canadiens and all, but that is just shameful as an announcer. There's a big difference between being a homer (RJ), and being a homer to the point that you say completely inappropriate things.

Not only is he the most annoying, but when Sabres played Boston for the first time in Boston, i went to the game. I woke up in the morning like 11 or something the next day in my buddies apartment and NESN replayed the game. Jack Edwards called Ryan Miller "Drew" the entire game. I kid you not.

But i'm also a US Soccer fan, and Edwards does PBP for ESPN for USA games and he's by far the most hated announcer by US Soccer fans as well.

Archived