Biron for Roenick??? WTF???

puma2577

We don't get a D-man but instead we get an aging "superstar" that is all ego. A complete polar opposite to the fabric of this team. I hope this isn't true.

Please, no. Please, please, please, no. I wouldn't have wanted Roenick 6 years ago and I sure don't want him now.

NO way, that is not happening. It doesn't even make sense. Roenick is 36, has struggled to survive in the "new" NHL, and is getting paid $4.9 million. Regeir is not THAT stupid. Plus, as someone else said the last thing this team needs right now is a veteran ego in the dressing room. We better get a defenseman.

Hook...I didn't say that I believed it. I posted it because I couldn't believe how riduculous it was. While were on the topic of ridiculous ideas, here's one. Trade a goalie for to Colorado for Turgeon and bring Mogilny out of the hole that he's hiding in, and party like it's 1990. Then maybe we can bring back Audette and Andreychuck for a third time. As long as we stay away from CORKUM!

Also, I'd like to say how happy I am about Patty going into the rafters. I hated seeing Chris Taylor wear 16.

Actually it is being reported by a number of sources that it is Aaron Miller and Roenick for Biron. Gees you guys certainly jump on anyones head when they JUST try to relay info. How pathetic.

Gee...you just got back and already starting with the insults...again. What a surprise. <_<

Actually it is being reported by a number of sources that it is Aaron Miller and Roenick for Biron. Gees you guys certainly jump on anyones head when they JUST try to relay info. How pathetic.

Aaron Miller and Roenick... for Biron... yea...... right.... haha....i don't think there quite that stupid... for one of the 2 yes LA might go for it but for both for biron not a chance in hell.

Aaron Miller and Roenick... for Biron... yea...... right.... haha....i don't think there quite that stupid... for one of the 2 yes LA might go for it but for both for biron not a chance in hell.

You have to remember that Roenick is making almost $5MM and sucks. I think LA would trade Roenick for Peters or Rory just to get rid of the salary.

Archived