Anyone want to go to Kings game tonight?

Taro T

Due to the roads being an absolute disaster currently, I have no intention of making the typically 1:30 drive. I've heard the storm is easing in Buffalo, so if I was starting from near Buffalo, I'd be going.

I have a pair of seats in the 300's inside the blue line on the Sabres' bench side. For a donation of $40 to this site, I will have them left at will call. (Face value for the pair is $152.)

Send me a PM if interested. (Yes, the offer is legit, and no, Scott did not put me up to it. Sorry for the short notice, but I just got back a few minutes ago.)

Shiiiittt if I had seen this a few hours ago I would have jumped on it. Damn. :(

Me, too.

Sorry for not posting the tix availability sooner. I expected to be able to hit the net by 3:00, but had to help get someone out of a snowbank. :thumbdown:

The wife claims she is getting me a significantly upgraded phone for Christmas, so I should be able to post more timely when necessary. I'll keep both of you in mind if I have tix I can't use in the future. (It doesn't happen too often, but you're on the list if/when it does.)

Sorry for not posting the tix availability sooner. I expected to be able to hit the net by 3:00, but had to help get someone out of a snowbank. :thumbdown:

The wife claims she is getting me a significantly upgraded phone for Christmas, so I should be able to post more timely when necessary. I'll keep both of you in mind if I have tix I can't use in the future. (It doesn't happen too often, but you're on the list if/when it does.)

score!

yeah, it's my bad for not checking the forum. I was being a lazy ass and watching tv downstairs. That's what I get for NOT sitting on my computer all day. foiled again! :lol:

score!

yeah, it's my bad for not checking the forum. I was being a lazy ass and watching tv downstairs. That's what I get for NOT sitting on my computer all day. foiled again! :lol:

I'll second that "score!"

I'm also usually on the computer all day, but decided to drive through snow to go to the mall. For so many reasons, I shouldn't have gone.

Archived