A few questions to start the season Part II...

LabattBlue

Fearless predictions...  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the Sabres leading scorer?

• Roy
    • Vanek
    • Pominville
    • Connolly
  2. 2. Number of sellouts at HSBC Arena?

• All 41 games
    • 38-40
    • 35-37
    • < 35(Sabres box office prices are out of control)
  3. 3. Will Max still be a Sabre at seasons end?

• Yes
    • No

Have I missed some games already?

Max has been playing far more agrressive and he's been doing a great job of getting the puck into the other team's zone. He has also had far fewer turnovers in the neautral zone.

Max has been playing far more agrressive and he's been doing a great job of getting the puck into the other team's zone. He has also had far fewer turnovers in the neautral zone.

I don't mean to argue with you and hope that is the case, but it was only a few preseason games. I will wait until I see it when the games count.

I don't mean to argue with you and hope that is the case, but it was only a few preseason games. I will wait until I see it when the games count.

That is a very good point you're making. I never thought there was an argument. :)

My guesses

#1 Roy

#2 38

#3 NO!

#1 Pominville

#2 37

#3 No. I pray this prediction comes true.

I guess I'm used to the Bills board where every disagreement turns in to a fight.

That's because you're obviously an idiot who has no ability to evaluate [insert player/position/coach/play here] and are clearly just another JP lover/Trent fanboy. One more idiot on the TSW retard roller coaster.

/TSW mentality

I wasn't sure if the first one meant leading scroer in points or goals. I assumed points. As for Max, being in the last year of his contract, and his inconsistency over the past years, I think they will try ditching him perhaps for a d-man to replace Spock (should they feel like they might be able to re-sign him) and rather than pay him 3+ mil per year. Someone will throw some stupid amount at him in the summer if we leave it up to free agency.

Archived