Interesting tidbit about Stafford last year

carpandean

Listening to Lindy's interview from today and he said that, while you never want to make excuses, Stafford had Mono going into camp last year. I don't remember hearing that last year, but my memory isn't great. Lindy said that led to a slow start and then he never quite found a home on one of the lines, getting moved around due to injuries, etc..

He also says that he has cauliflower ear (couldn't tell if he was joking or not), which is what wrestlers/boxers get.

Listening to Lindy's interview from today and he said that, while you never want to make excuses, Stafford had Mono going into camp last year. I don't remember hearing that last year, but my memory isn't great. Lindy said that led to a slow start and then he never quite found a home on one of the lines, getting moved around due to injuries, etc..

He also says that he has cauliflower ear (couldn't tell if he was joking or not), which is what wrestlers/boxers get.

and Max had a groin injury all year, and Vanek had a hip, and Connolly had hip, and Mair had a knee, and wah, wah, wah :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah, I'm a beotch today. :censored: professors!

That is a bitch to have. I had it 2 years ago and it sucked. It took a few trips to the hospital and doctor to figure out what it was until the doctor ran some tests and figured it out. I could eat for about a week until I forced my self to since it felt like my throat had swollen shut. I think I took about a week off work too, which is something I rarely ever do.

If Stafford wants to elevate his career into a Shanahan type player who scores and fights occasionally, I'll jump on that bandwagon.

Archived