Who is going tomorrow

stenbaro

Most probably already know this, but for those of us who live out of town, they're showing the unveiling on sabres.com starting at 10:30am Saturday morning. From what I've read, they're supposed to do a behind the scenes segment on the 3rd jersey, along with the players coming out with the jerseys. Also interviews w/some players. A cool alternative if you can't make it in person.

Most probably already know this, but for those of us who live out of town, they're showing the unveiling on sabres.com starting at 10:30am Saturday morning. From what I've read, they're supposed to do a behind the scenes segment on the 3rd jersey, along with the players coming out with the jerseys. Also interviews w/some players. A cool alternative if you can't make it in person.

I got the sabrestv thing to run on firefox (which was a pleasant surprise coming from the previously mickey mouse sabres website). The video was pretty high quality but the buffering was a little slow for my tastes (about 0.5x that of youtube or liveleak). Hopefully the live feed tomorrow won't be choppy or anything.

I will be there as well tomorrow. I just wish there would have been a better, more solid, schedule released.

From what I have read, the Sabres will hit the ice at 10am for a scrimmage and then do the jersey unveiling at like 10:30 or so. Then, after that there is supposed to be an autograph session. This doesn't make a lot of sense to me at all. Are they only going to be on the ice for a half hour or so? Is there a practice before 10 when the scrimmage starts?

I am just not sure what time to get there. I was thinking of getting there at about 9:30 or so to get there for the scrimmage. But, if they are only going to be on the ice for a little bit, I am not sure that makes sense. Does anyone have any better information as to what is going on?

Thanks!

I'd like to, but have a prior commitment. I hope to get down there during the week which actually works out better because usually there are only 100 people max.

And usually 60 of them are "journalists".

I will be there sometime this week, but haven't picked a day yet. (Can't go Monday or Friday, have to verify their schedule on the other days; if they're practicing Weds, that's that day I'm leaning toward currently.)

Archived