Top 100 Fantasy Goalies

bottlecap

I had Smith on my fantasy team last year for a while, he put up some good numbers for me. Auld too when I picked him up immediately after his first game for the B's.

If anyone wants to put together a league for this season, keep in touch. From my experience; the Sporting News has been the best for me. I didnt like the Yahoo.

If anyone wants to put together a league for this season, keep in touch. From my experience; the Sporting News has been the best for me. I didnt like the Yahoo.

I used Yahoo last year and will probably be in one again. If someone wants to put together a Sporting News league I wouldn't mind getting in on that too.

top 10 is pretty solid though

Carey Price seems kind of high in the top 5, and Turco seems a little low

You definitly know its bad when the goalie who is going to be an AHL rookie in your system is rated almost twice as high as your backup goalie.

Looks like Montreal has 2 in the tp 30, What team doesn't have a goalie in the top 32 then?

Amazing how many goalies are out there though. 30 teams x's 2 goalies is 60, then 40 more in the AAA or lower. Weird when you think about it.

I think Lalime should be higher than 97. Not just cause he's with BUF, but the guy is a solid vet.

Archived