Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

1 hour ago, shrader said:

My neighbors across the street are building an extension on their house. They started the framing yesterday. During their break, the workers were laying down napping in my yard. I went outside and told them they were in the wrong yard and one responded “what did you say?”.  I said it again and then got nothing but “no English”.

We stayed at a condo complex in Florida for a few weeks this winter.  Wife had told me the ladies room bathroom in the pool area had an empty soap dispenser for several days.  So the next morning I see one of the staff that cleaned the pool bathrooms daily.  I said to him, “the ladies room bathroom…”, he cuts me off and replies…”no speak english” and walks away.   🖕🏻

Edited by LabattBlue

I’m driving through a Costco parking lot right by the front entrance. This guy wearing obnoxiously large headphones no look walks out in front of my car, tapping away at his phone. Really, it’s no big deal, I’m paying attention and I full expect to stop in front of stores. This douche then proceeds to stop right in front of my car in the middle of the crosswalk and continues to tap away on the phone. I have so little hope for the future of mankind.