Daniel Briere Tim Connolly Jochen Hecht Dmitri Kalinin

navybillsfan

Adam Mair? Any word on him?

PTR

Mair is doing a lot better. It was first thought they he might be lost for the season but last I heard, Lindy said that his PCS is almost gone and that if all goes as planned, he should be back in mid to late March.

Briere and Connolly should be back day one. Most likely the same for Kalinin. Hecht I believe will be back one week after the season resumes.

I'm glad we had the break but it will be great to have our boys back. Gees, I wonder if we could play with two pucks? All this talent and only one player at a time can have the puck! Look Out Ottawa, HERE COME THE SABRES!!!!

!!!!!!!!!HEALTHY!!!!!!

I cant wait till next week fellas....

Need a Sabres fix cause this team USA could not hold their own on a frozen pond of urine.

Mair is doing a lot better. It was first thought they he might be lost for the season but last I heard, Lindy said that his PCS is almost gone and that if all goes as planned, he should be back in mid to late March.

Briere and Connolly should be back day one. Most likely the same for Kalinin. Hecht I believe will be back one week after the season resumes.

While I wish absolutely no ill health nor ill effects due to the concussion, I hope Mair gets cleared to play on March 10. Until the trade deadline (and/or an actual trade), the Sabres have a VERY full roster if/when healthy.

that is great news for us, but who will be thrown out of the lineup? tough call after so many have played so well. well peters is obvious, and fitz on defense is another obvious choice. tim connelly is still 2 weeks away from returning, but thats still fairly close.

Ruff held a 90 minute practise when practise was allowed to bne resumed, focusing mostly on skating apparently. jesus that must have been pretty grooling. should be good to see all our sabres back.

anyone got a review of Drury's olympic performance?

Archived