Viewer Alert: ESPN Classics Showing G6 of '75 SCF

Bmwolf21

They should play Game 6 of the 99 Cup Finals and Super Bowl 25 to complete the day...An all Buffalo Classic Loser day...LOL

At least you're in Buffalo.

I'm not and all I get is constant #%^$#! over the super bowls.

Guest Sloth
At least you're in Buffalo.

I'm not and all I get is constant #%^$#! over the super bowls.

My Dad was in the Air Force and we were statitioned at Cannon Air Force Base, located in Clovis, NM. People are die hard Cowboy fans out there and I had to go to school two years in a row w/ the Bills losing to Dallas. My friends, also military brats, weren't Cowboy fans, but they loved bashing me, due to me being a fan of the Bills. Oh, how I hate those Jr. high memories...

I caught the end of the game. I was amazed at how slow the game was back then. Sure, the guy rushing the puck looks normalish, but everyone without the puck just kind of glided around. Jerry Korab had a one-on-one toward the end, when it was still 1-0 Philly, and he didn't even challenge the guy, allowing a pretty good shot on goal.

I was in middle school when that game was played, and we all felt that was the beginning of something special. We finally made the finals! Next time, we'll win for sure!

That was 33 years ago. Still waiting...

I caught the end of the game. I was amazed at how slow the game was back then. Sure, the guy rushing the puck looks normalish, but everyone without the puck just kind of glided around. Jerry Korab had a one-on-one toward the end, when it was still 1-0 Philly, and he didn't even challenge the guy, allowing a pretty good shot on goal.

I was in middle school when that game was played, and we all felt that was the beginning of something special. We finally made the finals! Next time, we'll win for sure!

That was 33 years ago. Still waiting...

I remember it the same way. I was thirteen and was sure they would win the thing the next year and go on to win a couple more. Who knew Dudley bolting for the WHA would be the beginning of the end.

Archived