Send Buttman a Message

Alaska Darin

*Sigh* After all this time, you'd think the guy would get some kind of clue. But, apparently not. Like say, identifying Afinoginov as a d-man on the radio. I had a feeling he has absolutely no friggin idea who he even is.

Interesting job Al has. Driving the Zamboni, grilling, cephlapod disposal:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...3/1053/SPORTS05

You know until this post I thought Sobotka was a Red Wing player, not the Zamboni driver/rink master/arena supervisor. Makes the proposed fine even more ridiculous, IMO.

If there way ever a way to get Quinn away from the NHL, make sure Bettman goes with him.

It was truly a gift to David Stern and the NBA, when the NHL agreed to take this assclown off their hands. :angry:

I feel the same way. Friggin basketball!!

Quinn is a tool. Boot 'em both.

I'm just going to throw it out there - is there any connection between Quinn and Seattle? Maybe we could get him interested in the "keep the Sonics in Seattle" movement and send him 2,600 miles away from Buffalo and the NHL?

Maybe something with LA trying to get another NFL team - as long as he leaves the Bills alone? Anything? Anyone have an idea?

I deal with many Canadian vendors at my job. You ever want to do business with them, talk hockey. Even single Canadian says the same thing - Gary Bettman is running the league into the ground. He and Stern from the NBA need to take a long walk, hand in hand and retire in Mexico.

Archived