Thibault tomorrow night?

Bigthuder1636

I hadent really thought about it until right now but at this point why not? Unless Miller has something he really wants to prove I dont see any reason not to finally give him the night off. Thoughts?

I fully expect it. And I expect a shut out..

I hadent really thought about it until right now but at this point why not? Unless Miller has something he really wants to prove I dont see any reason not to finally give him the night off. Thoughts?

Last game of the season, I think Miller will demand he plays. It will be quite awhile before he sees live action again and besides, he will get plenty of nights off starting Sunday. They will probably dress Peters too so he can get one last ho-down in.

Yes, that's what the News is reporting...

LINK

WILMINGTON, Mass. -- A few of the Sabres who have watched their team fall short of the playoffs are going to get a chance to play in the final game. Coach Lindy Ruff said today that Teppo Numminen, Jocelyn Thibault, Michael Ryan and probably Andrew Peters will be in the lineup Saturday when the Sabres face Boston in the season finale. The only person who is definitely coming out is Nolan Pratt, who has a sore groin.

EDIT: FWIW, wonderbread started a thread on this - it's about 1/2-way down. LINK

Yes, that's what the News is reporting...

LINK

WILMINGTON, Mass. -- A few of the Sabres who have watched their team fall short of the playoffs are going to get a chance to play in the final game. Coach Lindy Ruff said today that Teppo Numminen, Jocelyn Thibault, Michael Ryan and probably Andrew Peters will be in the lineup Saturday when the Sabres face Boston in the season finale. The only person who is definitely coming out is Nolan Pratt, who has a sore groin.

EDIT: FWIW, wonderbread started a thread on this - it's about 1/2-way down. LINK

Miller must be so wiped that he doesn't want to play. Normally, I think no matter what the situation is, the fact that he is such a gamer, he would want to be out there. If he doesn't start I wonder if Dennis will be dressed as the backup. Why not really give Miller the night off.

Miller must be so wiped that he doesn't want to play. Normally, I think no matter what the situation is, the fact that he is such a gamer, he would want to be out there. If he doesn't start I wonder if Dennis will be dressed as the backup. Why not really give Miller the night off.

I'm sure if they did that there would be a thread here about how Miller doesn't care about his teammates and won't re-sign and we shouldn't give him the money anyway.

I'm sure if they did that there would be a thread here about how Miller doesn't care about his teammates and won't re-sign and we shouldn't give him the money anyway.

I was actually gonna write that then we would be hearing how Miller bailed on his teammates and didn't even make the trip to Boston. Some team player he is.

I figured it was best just to leave it alone. <_<

I was actually gonna write that then we would be hearing how Miller bailed on his teammates and didn't even make the trip to Boston. Some team player he is.

I figured it was best just to leave it alone. <_<

I was about to post something about great minds thinking alike, but then I realized it was us I'd be talking about.... :unsure:

I haven't found the thread/post yet, but somebody predicted that Tbo would get a shutout and Vanek would get two goals in a meaningless game. Not bad.

As I said earlier it really sums up the Sabres season this year. Hat Tricks and Shutouts when we dont need it and nothing when we do.

Archived