Link for Rangers - Pittsburgh

millbank

Correction:

NY Rangers vs $hittsburgh!

although i hate to say i have to root for those inbred, rat tailed, unsanitary, paper thinned mustache, lunch pail carrying, yins sayin losers tonite.....

i think its possible sabres make it but whats gonna happen is there will be a team that loses 3 in a row but sabres will NOT win their last 4..... guaran-damn-teed!

No doubt many of the fighters hands do end up raw meat. One wonders how their hands are after their careers are over.

Always wanted to ask Tie Domi if he has arthritis in the hands yet - he probably knocked off more helmets than anyone.

Correction:

although i hate to say i have to root for those inbred, rat tailed, unsanitary, paper thinned mustache, lunch pail carrying, yins sayin losers tonite.....

i think its possible sabres make it but whats gonna happen is there will be a team that loses 3 in a row but sabres will NOT win their last 4..... guaran-damn-teed!

:lol: :lol:

I would love to play in a playoff series against pitt, just to hear what you'd have to say all series.

I would love for the Sabres to just make it into the playoffs...but I would hate playing $hittsburgh....and i aint just sayin that bc we would be #8 and them #1...if it was us #1 and them #8...i'd hate it just as much bc the sabres would lose

BUF teams ALWAYS lose to $hittsburgh teams, in all sports...and it pi$$es me the F OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yins, dahn-tahn, arn city, slippy, nebby, gum bands, HOS, GET OT, DON=DAWN, stillers, over "air", etc....

i consider them hillbilly's of W VA to be 100% more civilized than those cretins from $hittsburgh!

I am going to guess a few months. He is also getting regular time on Toronto Sports Radio. He comes across very straight forward with real opinions. He is actually very good.

Nice. "It's war out there, if you know a guy's head is hurting you are definitely are trying to give him a cheap elbow in the noggin in one of the corners."

Always wanted to ask Tie Domi if he has arthritis in the hands yet - he probably knocked off more helmets than anyone.

I don't know about that. Rob Ray said that they haven't made a helmet yet that hurts as much as a human head when you punch it.(during an intermission on Empire)

I don't know about that. Rob Ray said that they haven't made a helmet yet that hurts as much as a human head when you punch it.(during an intermission on Empire)

When you punch a human head - usually the owner of the head feels it.

It takes a lot more punches to hurt a helmet.

Correction:

:worthy:

Archived