Dave "The Hammer" Schultz Gets Hammered

connee

Ahhh... The good ole days! :D

Who was the Bruin that chased the fan up the stairs with his skates on?... After said fan doused him with beer...

Too bad that isn't on YouTube! ? :chris: ?

Oh... Connee, who is that in your avatar? Mary Pickford? That can't be her... She had curls???

"Little Mary Pickford, the girl with gumption and ooh so sweet!"

:D :D

Here you go, Sir....

Ah yes the good old days. So full of respect! If only there was that kind of consideration in the game today. Sniff sniff.

Found this on Youtube. It's from the infamous game in the Montreal Forum where Dave Schultz assaults John Van Boxmeer and knocks him out with one punch. Larry Robinson goes after Schultz and pounds him to the ice. Complete with bench clearing and police officers. The good ol' days :death:

You know what's sad? The NHL is STILL trying to recover from all the garbage like this that went on.

You know what's sad? The NHL is STILL trying to recover from all the garbage like this that went on Bobby Clarke, the "Broad Street Bullies" and the Flyers in general...

Fixed that for you... :thumbsup:

I get this error message:

"Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player."

Apparently I turned JavaScript off accidentally. How do I turn it back on?

What browser are you using?

Too bad that isn't on YouTube! ? :chris: ?

Oh... Connee, who is that in your avatar? Mary Pickford? That can't be her... She had curls???

"Little Mary Pickford, the girl with gumption and ooh so sweet!"

:D :D

It's Theda Bara

I get this error message:

"Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player."

Apparently I turned JavaScript off accidentally. How do I turn it back on?

Go into your browser's "options"

post-1313-1175303477_thumbgif

Archived