Drury And Spacek Playing Not So Well

bob_sauve28

Yes, it is quite noticeable. Drury looks really slow out there and very hesitant and indecisive. He's never been the fastest skater, but he's always been clutch and has always made very good decisions. He looks off right now. Same with Spacek as well. I'm beginning to think now that I would have rather had McKee given how poorly they have been playing defensively. And, Spacek really hasn't been a magic spark in the offensive zone either since he came back. So, I don't know, but their drop off in play is noticeable.

Yes, it is quite noticeable. Drury looks really slow out there and very hesitant and indecisive. He's never been the fastest skater, but he's always been clutch and has always made very good decisions. He looks off right now. Same with Spacek as well. I'm beginning to think now that I would have rather had McKee given how poorly they have been playing defensively. And, Spacek really hasn't been a magic spark in the offensive zone either since he came back. So, I don't know, but their drop off in play is noticeable.

And Spacek for some reason has been MIA on the PP since he came back, which is one of the biggest reasons the team brought him here. If he's healthy, shouldn't he be out there with his cannon from the point?

And Spacek for some reason has been MIA on the PP since he came back, which is one of the biggest reasons the team brought him here. If he's healthy, shouldn't he be out there with his cannon from the point?

What cannon? When did we last see it? Game 2?

You sure about this? Drury was giving up the puck like crazy in the weeks before his injury. HORRIBLE giveaways in the offensive zone, specially during the PP. There was a point before the hit I started questioning why he was out there. But then I remembered... everyone else was injured. :wallbash: :wallbash:

On a side note, I hope the distraction of impending FA doesn't serve as a distraction for either Briere & Drury or the rest of the team (since some of them may/may not be back next year, depending on what they choose to do with the captains)...

Archived