2. Vanek-Zoobie-Max?
  3. Kotalik-Drury-Stafford?
  4. Paille-Roy-Paetsch?

Mair-Ryan-Peters?

• Tallinder-Lydman
  • Kalinin-Teppo
  • Soupy-Spacek

Decisions,decisions <_<

Hmmmmm.....Roy stays with Vanek and Max, Zubris stays with Drury and Maire plays instead of Stafford. I really like Stafford but his defensive play scares me. Maire is a high energy player who makes that forth line click. I know some people have talked about Zubris and Max together, but I just don't see it. Zubris looks good in there with Drury

Nah.. think you gotta put Max right back with Vanek and Roy..

Breier - Pominville - Hecht

Drury - Zubrus - Stafford

Max - Vanek - Roy

Mair - Ryan - Paille

Tallinder - Lydman

Campbell - Spacek

Numminen - Kalinin

and use Paetch to spell Numminen every other game. The ole guy can't take the abuse anymore. :blink:

Hmmmmm.....Roy stays with Vanek and Max, Zubris stays with Drury and Maire plays instead of Stafford. I really like Stafford but his defensive play scares me. Maire is a high energy player who makes that forth line click. I know some people have talked about Zubris and Max together, but I just don't see it. Zubris looks good in there with Drury

If the Mair in the playoffs is the same invisible man from the last few games, then I don't want him in the lineup come playoff time. If he isn't bringing the energy and banging bodies like he was earlier this year, then he serves no purpose in the lineup.

If the invisible man from the lineup come playoff time. If he isn't bringing the energy and banging bodies like earlier this year, then serves no purpose in the lineup.

Exactly ;)

I see Zoobie,Stafford,Paetsch,Lydman,Mair,Soupy throwing their bodies like you read about in the playoffs,but wish there were more!

Nah.. think you gotta put Max right back with Vanek and Roy..

Breier - Pominville - Hecht

Drury - Zubrus - Stafford

Max - Vanek - Roy

Mair - Ryan - Paille

Tallinder - Lydman

Campbell - Spacek

Numminen - Kalinin

and use Paetch to spell Numminen every other game. The ole guy can't take the abuse anymore. :blink:

Just imagine if that Max Roy Vanek line catches on fire like they were for much of the season when together. We could seriously blow some teams out with that line clicking. If they can heat up, we could have a very good playoffs.

Archived