Who sits????

cesna

With Spacek coming back this week who do we sit? There is no way Paetsch is coming out of the lineup... nor is he going to play the wing again. The only 2 I see coming out is either Kalinin or Numminen... And I hope it's Kalinin!!!!!!!!!

P.S. To all the people that are going to tell me how great the guy's offensive side is... I think you at least need to be able to skate with the puck and not fall down (when no one is around you) like a 5 year old kid on skates!!! The guy is WAY BELOW AVERAGE!!!!!!

I wonder with the injuries up front if Ruff won't use Paetsch again on the wing.

But, yeah, Nathan's here to stay. Dress 7 D?

Where does Campbell fit in? He's been pretty average, too.

Paetsch to the wing.

I think the more experience we have on the ice, the better right now.

Just to bring up conversation do you think Kalinins play has been poor because of Numminen poor play or because he is wearing down? I don't see that games so can't tell myself and want to hear what others think.

Lindy stated a couple of times that he plans to keep Paetsch on D for now and give some guys a night off (He commented on how Teppo wasn't a spring chicken anymore) to keep them fresh for the playoffs.

Whats the age difference between Teppo and Lindy? I just thought of that when I saw your comment

I listened to the past 2 games and remember hearing a comment from RJ about how he couldn't understand how fans could be so rough on Teppo for hs play recently. He said Teppo has played really well and that alot of the things he was doing are not stuff alot of people take notice of.

I listened to the past 2 games and remember hearing a comment from RJ about how he couldn't understand how fans could be so rough on Teppo for hs play recently. He said Teppo has played really well and that alot of the things he was doing are not stuff alot of people take notice of.

Heard that too...over the next 2 1/2 weeks there has to be some"nights off" for guys. No doubt, Lindy leans on those type of guys, cant blame Teppo for not getting hurt this year. I also thougth Kalinin is having a career year! just wish someone would dive for some blocked shots besides Lydman, our back up goalie. If Briere would dive after some shots besides the fantom breeze, I'd give him 7 mil. The horses have been Hecht, Tallinder and Lydman (european, Hmmm). Conklin needs to get at least one start a week for the rest of the season, also. March is the most packed scheduled month of the season for us. :bag:

Whats the age difference between Teppo and Lindy? I just thought of that when I saw your comment

Lorentz did sort of lash out at fans & media who felt Teppo hasn't played that well over the last week, but I think he was just defending someone who had a bad stretch of games (his game against Colorado was as bad as I've seen him play in Buffalo, IMO.) It just took me by surprise that Lorentz would jump to his defense so quickly and so vigorously.

Anyway I would rather see Teppo get a couple nights off, but I also worry about what affect taking him out of the lineup has on Kalinin. Seems like Dmitri leans on him a lot for guidance and leadership, and that Teppo is sort of a calming influence on him. Who knows, Teppo might also be Dmitri's crutch, preventing him from developing a little more...

Archived