Roll Call for Sunday's Sabres/Canes Game

bills_fan_in_raleigh

im not going, but do Sabres usually get alot of fans down in Carolina??

it's been a few years since i could go to see a canes/sabres game, but it's usually a pretty good turnout of sabres fans. i remember when the canes first moved down here and were playing in greensboro, half the crowd were sabres fans.

it's been a few years since i could go to see a canes/sabres game, but it's usually a pretty good turnout of sabres fans. i remember when the canes first moved down here and were playing in greensboro, half the crowd were sabres fans.

Whaaaaaaat.

If i hear another Lets go Buffalo chant, i think i will sh!t my pants. lol

Guys who are going, take many pics of the crowd if it's alot of sabres fans. Nothing makes me prouder then showing up in numbers on the road.

im not going, but do Sabres usually get alot of fans down in Carolina??

the last sabres/canes game i went to was during a very large ice/snow storm 2 years ago. There were about 6000 sabres fans, all former buffalonians, and maybe 500 canes fans. It was a great sunday afternoon party

the last sabres/canes game i went to was during a very large ice/snow storm 2 years ago.  There were about 6000 sabres fans, all former buffalonians, and maybe 500 canes fans.  It was a great sunday afternoon party

Corp, no offense, but do you really need to state that the 6,000 Sabres fans were all former Buffalonians? Doesn't that kind of go without saying? I can still count on 1 hand the number of Sabres fans that I have met that did not have some tie to Buffalo, Rachacha, or the NP.

I'll be there two. I was going to be in the Blue Cross/Blue Shield box like I?m always but the guy that promised the tickets to my wife (which works in the insurance business) for got all about them and gave them away to another client. Anyway, he did make up for it by buying 4 tickets down low for us. It?s too bad that I can?t eat and drink the beer for free now.. Damn..LOL

Archived