Sabres DVDs

bhermanjr

Does anyone on this board have old Sabres games/highlights on dvd, converted from VHS. Particularily, I'm looking for MayDay, Ottawa Game 7 win, Stanley Cup, all the classics. Please respond if you do this, or know anyone that does. Thanks

I have a copy of the DVD the Sabres gave out before the pre-lockout season.

Go over to twobillsdrive.com and pm a guy named Fezmid. He has DVD's of a lot of Bills games, not sure about Sabres, though.

Personally, I rather cut my wrist and die that way than do what you recommended, which is watch Bills DVDs or go to TBD.com. Both situations are right up there with being burnt to death.

I have about half a dozen older games (85-91) on VHS. Some I have already put on DVD. I can copy them if you really want, but the quality is not good. Also they are mostly Flyer - Sabres games from the local Flyer station (talk about crap). All would have Sabres winning (losses were quickly taped over) and all would include commercials, etc...) They were taped when I worked while the games were played so I could watch them later. Your welcome to them, just don't expect high quality... I also have a taped from TV copy of "Miracle on Ice" with Karl Malden.

Personally, I rather cut my wrist and die that way than do what you recommended, which is watch Bills DVDs or go to TBD.com. Both situations are right up there with being burnt to death.

wow.... that from an admin... the situation at TBD must be dire lol..... good god... hehe

that was a harsh... :lol:

Archived