Rumour - Owen Nolan

Braedon

Eklund reads like Nolan a done deal...?

Who knows. E3. I'm a freaking hypocrite, I bash Eklund 364, but today it's like crack. TSN, Sportsnet, Spector, HB,

Man I got cheeseburgers.......I'll &&%& your #*$K.

Blam, Blam.

Yo, anyone want a cheeseburger?

Eklund reads like Nolan a done deal...?

Yeah had abunch of Done deals in the past couple weeks. Apparently Biron is a Panther and Bertuzzi/Roberts is a Sabre with Belfour. Also a couple of Buffalo boys are coming to the Sabres, all done deals happening in the "next 48-72 hours"

I'd get better results throwing darts at a league roster and calling them trade rumors then he does

Thoughts?

Old, slow, over-the-hill...no place for him on the team..I'd rather have Samsonov - at least he can skate!

Now that we have some $$, I'd like to see Zubrius if we trade for a forward...but defense is the bigger need right now..Paille, Stafford, etc. have shown we have a safety net (or two) at forward..

Old, slow, over-the-hill...no place for him on the team..I'd rather have Samsonov - at least he can skate!

Now that we have some $$, I'd like to see Zubrius if we trade for a forward...but defense is the bigger need right now..Paille, Stafford, etc. have shown we have a safety net (or two) at forward..

No way on Samsonov for me. Yes he can skate, but he's worse than Satan. He'll take every other night off in the playoffs which is....well every game.

Would love to have Zubrus, could fit in nicely on the PP.

Archived