Let's pay Lindy's fine

Gurtler'sYuroTrain

God, some of you really have no lives in addition of having your priorities way out of wack. Lindy makes some very nice coin and won't have any trouble coming up with 10K (assuming Golisano doesn't slip him the $$$ for a job well done.) If you guys put this much effort into a worthwhile cause like, I don't know, solving the homeless problem, maybe our city would get somewhere. You could donate some pizzas and such too.

I admire your passion but please get a grip.

Go Sabres!!!

It is nothing more than a symbolic jesture. I think you're reading a bit too much into this.

How in the... hell due I donate from Texas... Lindy's got a $100+ plus from me down here!

Linda Ruff is the only honest, one of the bunch... he by admission told the line to "run them," which the league interpreted as "He though to go fight em." What team or coach in the league... would not do what's right for his team? No wonder he won the Jack Adam Trophy last year.... Lindy Ruff and his team are for real.... problem is he is the only one that would honestly admit it! Great Job Lindy... you did right!

Colin Campbell's... the a.k.a. league disciplinarian you just again made a bad and another wrong call... your ability to due whats right just proves your only for big market teams and league and for $$$$ as a whole... not small market teams like Buffalo and a truly smaller market team like Ottawa (your times coming Ottawa)... in your eyes Corky Colin it was only Chris Drury... another lower paid figure on a smaller market team.... not one to make you the bonuses you seek... you thought most fans will "forget about it" soon enought... is that really what makes you work? Corky Colin... in no way could stand up for whats right... as stated ahhhh "Da actions of da players - call it what you want, call it bullying - they just did da wrong thing," Colin Campbell, the league's disciplinarian stated this..."holy crap"... he must have missed it... like the ref's... did he actually see the hit on Drury like murray the one by Chris (non skater) Neil who couldn't stop, but could see the helmet lose on someone looking down at his shot.... and had to keep on going... or was it the whinning comments of da coach Murray who "never seen that coming" ... and "was so surprised da Sabres put out the third line against his first"-- jeeze your in the game aren't you... it makes me think you didn't see da last years playoffs oust coming as well...

Chris Niel... he can't admit he couldn't stop in time... he's only tryin to stay in the NHL; and was the only one to see a lose chin strap and hope da coach murray would help him... buy seeing Drury 30 feet away and luckily caught Drury with his head down... Neil's desparate... and in no way can admit he couldn't stop in time... he had to blame it on Drury for having his head down with a lose chin strap... to save his ass, make his coach, team, and Canadian reporters believe it... which is not hard to do by the sounds of things by proof of the standings on TSN. Murray believed it and had Corky Colin and the new "da NHL: make it look like a legal hit by Bettman's new NHL standards

Referres... ahhhh... "we didn't see it" (that's surprising) geat answer... no need to say anything else!

Murray couldn't handle the truth and was surprised buy the outcome I bet he said the same things to Ottawa's reporters during last season playoffs. Lindy Ruff told a reporter the truth of what he though at the time and thats way the will see way more the $10,000 contribution towards charity... Murray couldn't or wouldn't ever mention the truth.

Canadian columnists can't see it any other way.... see TSN power rankings #3 Senators--go Senators sounds like the US congress or our Democrats now chant "stop the funds... it's all Bushes fault the Sabres lost and now have injuries!

Glenn Healey...it's all about the Penguins and that no other team in the east scared him... good then you won't see what's coming... like another early end and golf season... keep looking the other way luckily you have Chris (can't stop on ice skates) Neily on your team!

Buffalo is always the underdog... that is not a negative we are all use to it and proud "Win" or "Lose" we are true Fans at heart! Not only when are team win.... Go Bills! Go Buffalo Sabres "now Rochester Amerks"! Great Job we are proud of the loss... you all played with hearts... young'ns and will be here for good soon enough! Ottawa got lucky on a crazy bounce and still are full of themselves, they actaully believed they had control... good for them!

Lindy got fined by the NHL. He stuck his neck way out against the league and for that... the real fans will glady contribute and pay from all over the world for this newly needed fund! Any extra money from this bone headed fine will go to the NHL "concussion syndrom fund"... they are really going to need in the future for these kind of actions and coaches fines... Way to lead the contributions Buffalo! Fine another coach NHL (Not Held Liable).... and keep forgetting about the players commenting the cheap shot!

Send a link or address where we can send money. I will chip in?

How in the... hell due I donate from Texas... Lindy's got a $100+ plus from me down here!

Linda Ruff is the only honest, one of the bunch... he by admission told the line to "run them," which the league interpreted as "He though to go fight em." What team or coach in the league... would not do what's right for his team? No wonder he won the Jack Adam Trophy last year.... Lindy Ruff and his team are for real.... problem is he is the only one that would honestly admit it! Great Job Lindy... you did right!

Colin Campbell's... the a.k.a. league disciplinarian you just again made a bad and another wrong call... your ability to due whats right just proves your only for big market teams and league and for $$$$ as a whole... not small market teams like Buffalo and a truly smaller market team like Ottawa (your times coming Ottawa)... in your eyes Corky Colin it was only Chris Drury... another lower paid figure on a smaller market team.... not one to make you the bonuses you seek... you thought most fans will "forget about it" soon enought... is that really what makes you work? Corky Colin... in no way could stand up for whats right... as stated ahhhh "Da actions of da players - call it what you want, call it bullying - they just did da wrong thing," Colin Campbell, the league's disciplinarian stated this..."holy crap"... he must have missed it... like the ref's... did he actually see the hit on Drury like murray the one by Chris (non skater) Neil who couldn't stop, but could see the helmet lose on someone looking down at his shot.... and had to keep on going... or was it the whinning comments of da coach Murray who "never seen that coming" ... and "was so surprised da Sabres put out the third line against his first"-- jeeze your in the game aren't you... it makes me think you didn't see da last years playoffs oust coming as well...

Chris Niel... he can't admit he couldn't stop in time... he's only tryin to stay in the NHL; and was the only one to see a lose chin strap and hope da coach murray would help him... buy seeing Drury 30 feet away and luckily caught Drury with his head down... Neil's desparate... and in no way can admit he couldn't stop in time... he had to blame it on Drury for having his head down with a lose chin strap... to save his ass, make his coach, team, and Canadian reporters believe it... which is not hard to do by the sounds of things by proof of the standings on TSN. Murray believed it and had Corky Colin and the new "da NHL: make it look like a legal hit by Bettman's new NHL standards

Referres... ahhhh... "we didn't see it" (that's surprising) geat answer... no need to say anything else!

Murray couldn't handle the truth and was surprised buy the outcome I bet he said the same things to Ottawa's reporters during last season playoffs. Lindy Ruff told a reporter the truth of what he though at the time and thats way the will see way more the $10,000 contribution towards charity... Murray couldn't or wouldn't ever mention the truth.

Canadian columnists can't see it any other way.... see TSN power rankings #3 Senators--go Senators sounds like the US congress or our Democrats now chant "stop the funds... it's all Bushes fault the Sabres lost and now have injuries!

Glenn Healey...it's all about the Penguins and that no other team in the east scared him... good then you won't see what's coming... like another early end and golf season... keep looking the other way luckily you have Chris (can't stop on ice skates) Neily on your team!

Buffalo is always the underdog... that is not a negative we are all use to it and proud "Win" or "Lose" we are true Fans at heart! Not only when are team win.... Go Bills! Go Buffalo Sabres "now Rochester Amerks"! Great Job we are proud of the loss... you all played with hearts... young'ns and will be here for good soon enough! Ottawa got lucky on a crazy bounce and still are full of themselves, they actaully believed they had control... good for them!

Lindy got fined by the NHL. He stuck his neck way out against the league and for that... the real fans will glady contribute and pay from all over the world for this newly needed fund! Any extra money from this bone headed fine will go to the NHL "concussion syndrom fund"... they are really going to need in the future for these kind of actions and coaches fines... Way to lead the contributions Buffalo! Fine another coach NHL (Not Held Liable).... and keep forgetting about the players commenting the cheap shot!

Send a link or address where we can send money. I will chip in?

holy s#$% thats quite the post. i think you win a prize...

Archived