"Killer" Heatley

bottlecap

So the AP is wrong then? He was probably going the speed limit too I assume? Nothing's made up so keep wishing it was.

Actually, if you were reading correctly you would see that they say alcohol was NOT an issue.

So it's OK to drive recklessly if you're sober? Drinking, using a cell phone or just showing off you car like a tool.

If it causes you to kill someone with your car it' still murder. The people of that community are lucky that no one else was killed.

I really like that you place words into my mouth. Kudos to you.

I should clarify myself a little. In PA for accident victims you normally get a warrant in order to obtain the BAC from the hospitals blood samples because the victim can't give consent. If Heatly were awake and able to give consent and have his BAC measured then the officer's should have gotten the results (although the DA's office would have been involved when a death occurrs). If GA does things differently I aologize.

Welcome to the South... :doh:

I know this will go too far, but we all know of another celebrity that beat the rap: OJ Simpson.

History Lesson: Nadia Comaneci was given a special driver's license in communist Romania that allowed for unlimited travel and unferreted speed limits. That's privilege, my friends.

On the other hand, not every celebrity beats the rap. Just watch Dominick Dunne's Power Privilege and Justice on Court TV.

Actually, if you were reading correctly you would see that they say alcohol was NOT an issue.

Actually troll if you read it properly it said that alcohol WAS consumed and that he was not INTOXICATED. It said nothing about it not being a issue, only that he was not intoxicated. But as has been proven in many tests even 1 or 2 beers does impair your driving ability and your ability to make decision even thou it is under the limit

Ever been young? i dont think i drove the speed limit ever until i was 21.

Ok then, I suppose that makes it all alright then?

"Sorry I killed my buddy and could've killed or maimed a ton of other people, but hey what can I say... I'm young".

You truly are proving yourself a bigger moron every day. Everytime I think you must've set a new record for idiocy that cannot possibly ever be broken and will stand till the sky comes crashing down, you prove me wrong and raise the bar once again. Hope you never have kids, if that's the kind of #%^$#! you'll be passing on.

Ever been young? i dont think i drove the speed limit ever until i was 21.

Is that an excuse? Are you saying it would have been OK that you killed someone because you were young?

U.S. and Canadian jails are full of "young kids" who made mistakes. Unfortunate for them they didn't have the resources to afford the type of justice Heatley received.

I'm not putting any words in your mouth. Just pointing out the fact that whether or not alcohol was involved is meaningless. Unless you want to consider it a even worse offense considering Heatly's judgment was not impaired and still chose to conduct himself in a reckless murderous manor.

U.S. and Canadian jails are full of "young kids" who made mistakes. Unfortunate for them they didn't have the resources to afford the type of justice Heatley received.

I'm not putting any words in your mouth. Just pointing out the fact that whether or not alcohol was involved is meaningless. Unless you want to consider it a even worse offense considering Heatly's judgment was not impaired and still chose to conduct himself in a reckless murderous manor.

Read my quote again I said that the article said it was not an ISSUE. I never said that it was never involved. Good attempt.

Read my quote again I said that the article said it was not an ISSUE. I never said that it was never involved. Good attempt.

If you read my post you would see that alcohol being involved or not is not my point. Whether Heatley was drunk or not doesn't make what he did anything less than murder.

If you read my post you would see that alcohol being involved or not is not my point. Whether Heatley was drunk or not doesn't make what he did anything less than murder.

And if you read my original post you would see the point I was replying to. The only point I was replying to was the fact that one of the posters said he was drunk. Which was false.

I never condoned anything and I never said it makes it less serious. So thank you very much.

Archived