After Waking Up The Baby Last Night...

CallawaySabres

I need a new place to watch this game tomorrow. It is just too hard to watch these games with sleeping child upstairs. I have gone to Fahertys a few times which is fine but I would really like to find a place with a big screen or two and plenty of space.

Preferable location would be in the city where the main focus of the night will be the game.

Any suggestions???

I need a new place to watch this game tomorrow. It is just too hard to watch these games with sleeping child upstairs. I have gone to Fahertys a few times which is fine but I would really like to find a place with a big screen or two and plenty of space.

Preferable location would be in the city where the main focus of the night will be the game.

Any suggestions???

Drag the tv into the kid's room. You might as well condition him/her right now.

Any suggestions???

Mulligans Brick Bar is pretty good in Allentown, also Bullfeathers on Elmwood near Bidwell Pkwy.

faherty's is pretty solid, man.

i also really like the atmosphere at the bar portion of casa di pizza (which is right by faherty's).

also, last year during the playoffs, we had good luck with pearl street and cobblestone, down by the arena itself. don't know what the scene is like at this point this season, though.

Any suggestions???

I think the main focus of the entire hockey world will be this game :)

BW3 (buffalo wild wings) on Elmwood is a great place to watch the game, multiple big screens, good food, tall beers, and will definitely be the main focus.

I hear the waking the baby. I try so hard so I can get a pass, but the little girl is a great sleeper. Good for hangover nights, bad for getting the hall pass.

Archived