The Kids Looked Real Good Last Night

bob_sauve28

I know it was only Philly, but those kids we put in the line up could skare and hit. We didn't miss a thing for speed at all. Have to say I like our forawd prospects but don't know what we have in goal or defense left in Rochester

Absolutely. Mike Ryan impressed me the most. He was always getting to the puck and scrapping in the corners. Big turn around for him since the last time I saw him play.

Absolutely. Mike Ryan impressed me the most. He was always getting to the puck and scrapping in the corners. Big turn around for him since the last time I saw him play.

I'm having trouble keeping Ryan and McArther straight, but one of them has real wheels and can just fly! I also like Stafford playing with Drury

MacArthur amazed me with his speed. I agree that Ryan played much better last night than his last call up. Hopefully that bodes well for the future.

Ditto. Mac moved up and down the ice with ease and was responsible for maintaining the offensive zone on more than one occasion, including the Peters goal. Like what I saw, but it was the Flyers. We'll see what happens with OTT/TOR/MON.

Ditto. Mac moved up and down the ice with ease and was responsible for maintaining the offensive zone on more than one occasion, including the Peters goal. Like what I saw, but it was the Flyers. We'll see what happens with OTT/TOR/MON.

What were the lines last night? I had read McArthur and Ryan were going to be on the same line, which sounded like a good idea to me -- maintaining some sense of familiarity for the young'ns.

What were the lines last night? I had read McArthur and Ryan were going to be on the same line, which sounded like a good idea to me -- maintaining some sense of familiarity for the young'ns.

it looked to me like Lindy was mixing everything except Danny's line up - Mair seemed to be everywhere

Archived