Kotalik out 4-6 Weeks

phSabres84

anyone actually not seeing the doom and gloom? all these injured guys will be back for the playoffs, and we're not having ryan, stafford, paille, etc. untested for the playoffs. This isn't that bad! Just beat the flyers tomorrow!

This 4-6 week time frame is good news. That was best case scenario. The results of the follow up exam could have yielded anywere from 4 to 6 weeks recovery to out for the season.

This 4-6 week time frame is good news. That was best case scenario. The results of the follow up exam could have yielded anywere from 4 to 6 weeks recovery to out for the season.

the sabres can win a few games while these guys are out. It's not huge... we are a very deep team both in the nhl level and the ahl level at forward. i'll get worried if we drop a few games, but we're not going to do that.

anyone actually not seeing the doom and gloom? all these injured guys will be back for the playoffs, and we're not having ryan, stafford, paille, etc. untested for the playoffs. This isn't that bad! Just beat the flyers tomorrow!

I don't like it, but the season is not doomed. It made that great start even more important.

Personally, I don't want to say I'm glad he's out, but I think we may come to realize that we're stronger without Ales. He is the only non-checking line forward we have that is currently in the minus on the +/-. I would love to see one of the young guys take his roster spot for good, and make him expendable after this year. His play does not warrant the salary he gets and I'm sure the front office notices this. Just my honest opinion.

i'll get worried if we drop a few games, but we're not going to do that.

Really? With a home at home against Ottawa coming up which could significantly close the gap in the division race? I'm worried about the next few games, not sky is falling worried, but I'll only feel better if they come out strong against Ottawa and win at least one of the two without playing flat in either game. But sadly I feel like they're in prime position to drop both right now. The Boston game didn't give me any hope, and the Flyer's game probably won't be any indication either (unless we lose, which is the worst indication).

Archived